Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Vivec and Nerevarine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
yup, like a superhero, an ash-f@#$-lander superhero Big Grin

yeah, okay i guess we can have him wear regular stuff, oh well, but what i really like is the idea of the nerevarine traveling around to different cities, accompanied by guards and followers, and now, its possible, thank you RAI!!

maybe he has a group of elite warriors with him who fight at his side, (okay gotta pitch some unique stuff here) maybe theres an elite group of 5-7 ordinators who are the nerevarines personal guards, and who have some sort of unique itme or weapon or armor peice to differentiate between them and normal ordinators.
maybe...
a Blades guard would make sense... the Nerevarine is the highest Blades Operative on Vvardenfell... s/he would probably have a member of the Blades guarding him/her... shadowing him/her
Ordinator... well most Ordinators don't like the Nerevarine so much... they would try to kill him if Vivec didn't tell them to stop... the Nerevarine Prophecies is supposedly heresy.... and so the Nerevarine is a "heretic"
Ashlanders, yes, the Velothi see Nerevarine as their hope, their savior... we've talked about them a lot...
Helseth's Royal Guard? He did give the Nerevarine a full set fo the armor.. would he be willing to give the Nerevarine a guard? I dunno... maybe to keep an eye on him? well in that case Helseth would use an agent of somesort...
maybe the Nerevarine has a small group of well-armed Ashlanders... or maybe a guard from each of the Great Houses (except Dagoth for obvious reasons)
Or maybe, whatever the Nerevarine is... we should complement it. Like if via dialogue with Vivec, the player makes the Nerevarine a mage, then there will be two companions, one is a combat and the other is a stealth... ?

.... I know this is dumb... but what if the spirits of the failed Incarnates guarded him.... ?
how about one guard from each house, and one from each of the four (i think theres four...) main ashlander tribes, then there'd be ample power, and it would have a reason, everone contributed a great warrior to the "fellowship of the the nerevarine" (d'oh, we won't call it that of course :dunce: )
one ring to rule them all... one ring to find them... one ring to bring them all... and under moon and star... bind them!

This IS the one ring... forged at the request of nerevar, by the Dwemer, by the fires of Red Mt.

One by one the clans of Resdayn fell to the power fo the Ring.... but there were some who resisted...

a last alliance of outlander and Dwemer marched against the armies of the Chimer... and on the slopes of Red Mt., they fought for the freedom of Morrowind....

...love this stuff...
so yeah... uh... one warrior from each house and one from each of the main ashlander tribes right?
Quote:Originally posted by batman
so yeah... uh... one warrior from each house and one from each of the main ashlander tribes right?

sounds good to me... hehe... the fellowship of the Nerevarine... :bananarock:
so they'll travel from town-to-town and whatnot, appearing at temples, and fighting animals they run into along the way, (they hoof it of course), what else will they do? any quests involved with them? (heh, just thought: the nerevarine's guards are like almalexias hands!)
or Vivec's Buoyant Armigers....
although the Armigers began as Vivec's lovers, both male and female... and Almalexia's Her Hands were her lovers... or at least very powerful High Ordinators that she loved and they loved her back... like not a worship love but a lover's love...

but I doubt the Nerevarine's been doing anything scandaluous with his/her guards?!?!
yeah i think we can rule that out! :lmao:
Quote:Originally posted by batman
yeah i think we can rule that out! :lmao:
well, ya never know... some girls are quite friendly when in the company of all guys...
and some guys are also over-friendly when in the company of all men too...

so... okay, we don't want the Nerevarine to be doing anything... scandalous... in games its best to steer away from those kinds of things... well, a little bit...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22