Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Vivec and Nerevarine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
-Slavery has been OUTLAWED by Helseth throughout Morrowind.

-Vivec and the Nerevarine have DISSAPEARED.

-Dres is now on the rise along with Hlaalu.

-Redoran and Indoril are declining.
Quote:Originally posted by SkyShadowing
-Slavery has been OUTLAWED by Helseth throughout Morrowind.

-Vivec and the Nerevarine have DISSAPEARED.

-Dres is now on the rise along with Hlaalu.

-Redoran and Indoril are declining.
thank you, but you have already stated that
, and this is an old thread from the very very early developement.... thanks for your concern though
Well, in the end, I really hope that the main quest is much better than Oblivion's dull main quest (the only semi-interesting parts were sometimes in Oblivion and the... uh, second to last quest) and unimaginative guild quests (I know that, in the Mages guild, ALL of the required quests were nothing but "kill this person", "fetch this", "go get information on this". Haven't tried the other guilds yet, but they're probably about the same).
Being it that I'm a scripter at heart, I have an idea. I don't know how possible, or how difficult this could be, but basiclly, make the Nerevarine a clone of the current npc, atleast that would do for the physically look part. You should then be able to maybe edit the age, class, birthsign, etc using the riddles and scripts.
problem is Bethesda conveniently got rid of him... would've been great to have the Nerevarine play a major role like prophecies say but they got rid of him... they could've at least said he did something politically important but was assassinated and buried at ___, but no, they just made up a lame excuse... Rolleyes
We don't have to follow their word as law. All rumors aren't true. Maybe he went undercover, and they said he want to Akavir to make people think he was gone. And in the Main quest you encounter him either as an enemy or ally depending on which side you're on.
Quote:Originally posted by X23
We don't have to follow their word as law. All rumors aren't true. Maybe he went undercover, and they said he want to Akavir to make people think he was gone. And in the Main quest you encounter him either as an enemy or ally depending on which side you're on.
unfortunatelt the trend of Bethesda heroes is this....
they are in prison
they are vague
they fulfill quest
they disappear
as Bethesda said that the Nerevarine disappeared... *sigh* but we can leave something special to be in memory of him/her
Well, if we don't mind possibly adding an Akaviri invasion semi main quest, then we can bring the Nerevarine back. A lot of people theorize that that's the reason for him being there, Akavir is planning an invasion because the Emperor is dead (and his heir is... destroyed at the end of the main quest to banish Mehrunes Dagon), the Tribunal isn't such a great threat anymore, etc.
Speaking of the Akaviri, while the Fort Pale Pass quest was pretty good (mostly because it only used ONE quest marker, and it was for a tiny part), it really anal raped the lore on the Akavir... the undead Akaviri soldiers in the fort all had humanoid skeletons, and the Akaviri ghost looked and sounded like a Redguard, and he was fully armored (when in lore it says that the Akavir can't wear armor aside from maybe a shield)...
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
they are in prison
they are vague
they fulfill quest
they disappear
as Bethesda said that the Nerevarine disappeared... *sigh* but we can leave something special to be in memory of him/her

Maybe we should make a poll to see what everyone thinks. My explanation goes along with lore, and it has the Nerevarine.

And Akaviri invasion would be better though, since it could be a big side quest and a battle.
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
they are in prison
they are vague
they fulfill quest
they disappear

Maybe we should make a poll to see what everyone thinks. My explanation goes along with lore, and it has the Nerevarine.

And Akaviri invasion would be better though, since it could be a big side quest and a battle.

so.... the civil war floods over to Vvardenfell making a
Great House War
the last days of the Tribunal lead to a...
(show down between 6th House and Temple)
and now the Akaviri want to invade so we have Morrowind in a civil war...
and Akaviri invasion

i would agree except, that is something for Morrowind, especially eastern coast, not Vvardenfell, relatively insulated inside Morrowind, plus a lot lot of work.... and not entirely pertinent to Vvardenfell itself...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22