Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: CLAIM: Black Marsh Scripts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Cheers. So attach the script to the tail, yes?

...and what about the number 1 in the part of the script that says 'YourItem 1'. Is the number 1 needed at all for some reason?
The "1" is optional but recommended.

That is called the "No Unequip flag" and when it is set to 1, it means that actors (including the player) can't remove the item unless a script calls the "UnequipItem" command on that item.
It goes on the tail Smile
Cheers for that. I'll add the script in my next esp. :yes:
Just to note incase I have not mentioned it, which I don't think I have Big Grin, Is that you can also use a similar script for the sload body, well that's if it's a piece of clothing/armor.
I'm currently writing the script for the Argonian Summon Smile, Won't take much to implement into a proper summon spell.
Quote:Originally posted by InsanitySorrow
Just to note incase I have not mentioned it, which I don't think I have Big Grin, Is that you can also use a similar script for the sload body, well that's if it's a piece of clothing/armor.

Yes, I think that's what Koniption told me to do. I can't remember if I did it now....doh!

Great! Thanks for the Argonian summon. That will be really useful...

Edit - I added the 'Serpentine Emmanuel' script claim.
Okay been pre-occupied with app coding, but I'm back on the script.

Do you want just the script or do you want me to set up the summon spell properly?
If you can set it up and give the spell to the Naga then that would be great! :goodjob:

The spell could also potentially be 'sold' or be the results of training or schooling in the BM Mages Guild.
Some good news first. Brucevayne is presently taking a look at the diseases scripts and should manage to get some of them in-game. Simple diseases that just drain you of various stats are very, very easy to do but other, more ambitious ones, may require scripts, screen effects and animations.

Two animations that would be particularly useful then include a coughing animation and a vomiting animation. We should be able to cope without these but extra anims would be fun!

l am hoping to use some of Django's 'Unique Features' mod in order to show the long-term effects of BM's various diseases. If applying these to NPCs only, then the original mod is simple to implement but it only applies to Imperials, Dark Elves, Khajiit and Orcs. I am planning to select particular textures for use with these and may be able to transfer some of the textures across so I can apply them to Bretons, Nord, Redguard, Wood Elf and maybe even High Elf.

However, I would really like to be able to implement some of these textures to PCs as well if they contract some diseases and I will probably need some sort of script in order to do so.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12