Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: CLAIM: Black Marsh Scripts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Ooh, that doesn't sound good. I'll probably be able to check it out for myself this weekend. TFS mentioned the possibility of serious errors if many NPCs or creatures were stuck in the quicksand and we discussed a few work-arounds but there was nothing there that seemed likely to cause CTDs, at least to me, anyway.
I added diseases to the OP. We're still very much in need of them, besides someone to help out with alchemy and the flora that are designed to prevent or cure such diseases.
Yeah I realise they are still needed, I have not modded for OB in roughly a month, kinda burned out. But now thanks to a friend I am back modding an enjoying it Big Grin

Once I finish my latest project I hope I can get back to making a few of these scripts among any others I can get done.
Excellent news! Those sign templates would be great as well. I liked the last one you sent me and I put it on my 'to do' list. Do whatever you're getting a kick out of the most.... =)
Cool, I'll see about making a couple more templates then.
Quote:Originally posted by InsanitySorrow
Once I finish my latest project I hope I can get back to making a few of these scripts among any others I can get done.

I'm interested, what are you working on at the moment?
Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
I'm interested, what are you working on at the moment?

A Lich Companion Smile
Hey, Anaster Marrowmir should be a PC using lich anims. There are mods available that will attach these anims to NPCs. I just wondered if you'd be able to get this set up for me? We will have Anaster available in a test cell with the next esm...whenever sandor uploads it.
I moved this thread to the claims section where it belongs and added two sets of scripts for Deeza from Stormhold and one for the race powers of Naga.
Another script that needs making for a special item in Kulu-Hees:

Rolls-His-Eyes has a very powerful staff which will need to have a scripted effect. It allows the wielder to command the Paatru, so there would have to be a menu of sorts which offers various options, such as effectively summoning some Paatru to fight for you, commanding them to steal stuff for you, and other possibilities.

I plan to have a short quest in which this guy keeps sending the Paatru after you, so his own use of the staff could be handled by a separate script to the one the player operates it with. Alternatively, at the end of the quest the player will have the option of destroying the staff to liberate the Paatru from its influence, which will grant you access to all the Paatru lairs in the beta region as a favoured friend of the frog-people.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12