Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: The Trailer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Hey everyone, so I just ordered a new motherboard and power supply. I'll also be getting a new graphic card from my friend for free.

Motherboard: Asus Crosshair V Formula
Power Supply: Corsair Professional Series HX750 (750 Watt)
GPU: AMD 5770

So what this means is I will have a significant performance increase compared to the hardware I use now can provide. So when my system upgrade is complete I will be sure to let you know what kind of frame rates I get and whether or not I'll be able to work on the trailer/future trailer or not.
Oooh, that sounds gooood! Let me know how it manages things. If it's not quite up to the very high standards then I can handle it if you wish. It just won't be as high-spec and flashy-looking.
Hi Stealtrecon,

It's good to see you again! I look forward to seeing your work on the trailer, if things pan out.

Koniption
I will try and make a mini trailer if possible, just showing the cities and some monsters. I do not have great software, so it is just going to be a small trailer.

I will also ask anyone who is intersted in the mod to come and pm me on youtube, so they will try and help.

best

1234yersiman
Hey, I am kinda new here, but I will try my best.

I will try and make a quick teaser trailer. I am not that skilled in video making, but I have fraps (that records in 1080p), and I have windows movie maker. My computer is also pretty advanced, so it can take this.

I will probably just show my character attacking a few monsters and visiting the cities. Also the soundtrack with come from black marsh itself, so that will also be slightly revealed.

This should attract a few modders. Also my plan is to ask several large youtubers that have accounts primarily in the elder scroll series to mirror my video, to attract a large audience. Here are a few I could find:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TESWiki
http://www.youtube.com/user/SkyrimPortal
http://www.youtube.com/user/ProjectSkyrim

Even though two of them talk about skryim, perhaps they could get some devout elder scroll fans to look here while they wait for skryim to come out. That way, we could attract an audience of a few hundred, with perhaps at least a few dozen amatuer modders.

This is just a quick suggestion. I have installed the mod, so I will try and start recording as soon as possible. Hopefully I can get a teaser in a couple of weeks, if my time allows me that.

I am not a good modder myself, since I have only started learning how to use TES construction set, but I will help in any way I can.
Cool! I send you a PM with further instructions and details. =)
Hey guys, just a quick update:

So I have ordered the remaining parts needed to put my computer together here soon. Unfortunately there was a power outage and I think the surge damaged my hard drive so I'm waiting for the warranty to arrive via mail so I can have my computer serviced and repaired for free. Once I get the computer checked out and any new parts necessary to fix it as well as receiving my operating system I'll begin putting my new rig together.

Some time next month my friend will be shipping his ATI Radeon HD 5770. Once I receive that I will simply replace my current graphic card with the new/used 5770.

Once my rig is complete I will pick up my work where I left off.
@ stealtrecon : Thanks for the update. Seems like your PC is just not having good karma...

Koniption
Hey guys, I have some sad news.

While I was collecting footage for the trailer, oblivion has permanently crashed for me.

However, I can still help out by just video editing.

I had a plan, in where a teaser trailer is made, just like skyrim's teaser trailer. Attention will be definately grabbed, and you guys can have at least a dozen new modders.

What do you say about that?

1234yersiman
Ah, the new trailer is indeed cursed. I'm sure I can handle video editing myself seeing as sending any footage will take as much time and the video editing is actually quite fun if I can get it as I want it. The quality will be not be as we had hoped since my video facilities, as enforced by the relatively low specs of my machine, will not allow it. Nevertheless, it should hopefully get done by me in the near future since I assembled some items before I went on holiday. =)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13