Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Creatures?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Quote:Originally posted by Lore_Naga
Don't mind me butting in but sharkman = WereShark and is spoken in books + lore + people find it amusing on the land because they have'nt seen it out at sea.

Cleared that up for you

Cleared. But you really think, we can ever get a Wereshark? Never, i think..
Pirates as NPC.Sea snakes,eals or a slautherfish variation.Kraken like giant octopuces.
Sea creatures are great, as we have the whole of the topal sea to fill up. slaughterfish would be too monotonous. if we have a wereshark, it would probably be unique, with a quest surrounding it.
A ship crew disappears and you are asked to find it.Then walking in the seaside you find pieces of flesh and the body of the captain with a note written with blood.Note:When passing near the ..... cave one of the sailor seen some strange creatures.He said there were real weresharks but everyone laughed with him.Some hours passed and we finnaly found a bay to cast off.Suddenly while puting cargo from the deck to land we were attacked by weresharks you think this is a fairy tale but they REALLY exist.I and some other sailor attacked the with swords and axes but those creatures felt no pain.They killed everyone and wounded me.Then they leaved.Someone must stop them killing more people,go to the ...... cave and kill them. You can make some madman(Travellers that got lost in the dessert)
+Man eating plants and giant killer whales.
I'll try to make the Sand Golem and Jungle Goblins. And im thinking on desert spirit creature (retextured ghost).

Mad travellers are a definitely good idea. And pirates too. :check:

`SN
Good idea catlemur.

The best idea for a were shark is a ship voyage because otherwise the player would be confused on how a were shark would get onto land,
But thinking about it the were shark would need to transform back into there mortal form so caves are a big possibility OR
From what i am thinking right now is that the person gets bitten by a were shark and is turned into a wereshark and then he/she becomes slowly changed after a few months to a fully evolved "Sharkman/Sharkwomen" due to there diet/feeding habits(The locals might notice)/ Strange behaviour/And there skin changing of course.

Makes sense don't you think?
Good idea catlemur.

The best idea for a were shark is a ship voyage because otherwise the player would be confused on how a were shark would get onto land,
But thinking about it the were shark would need to transform back into there mortal form so caves are a big possibility OR
From what I am thinking right now is that the person gets bitten by a were shark and is turned into a wereshark and then he/she becomes slowly changed after a few months to a fully evolved "Sharkman/Sharkwomen" due to there diet/feeding habits(The locals might notice)/ Strange behaviour/And there skin changing of course.

Makes sense don't you think?

Yes it makes sense.

I love both of your ideas guys.
Due to my new "Realism" on how it is just to get a naga tail modded on to a normal argonian skeleton i would say go with the last idea then you would only have to make a "Sharkman/Sharkwomen" probably using the scamp's skeleton but its your choice after all.

Good Luck elsweyr cats! and ive been meaning to start making them cat races you guys need, But im in a hold up with BM and AK so your have to wait.
Due to my new "Realism" on how it is just to get a naga tail modded on to a normal argonian skeleton I would say go with the last idea then you would only have to make a "Sharkman/Sharkwomen" probably using the scamp's skeleton but its your choice after all.

Good Luck elsweyr cats! and I've been meaning to start making them cat races you guys need, But I'm in a hold up with BM and AK so your have to wait.

Great news again.

Im glad im the only one here, who will work.

`SN
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14