Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Creatures?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
It is an ogre from Gothic.I was not suggesting making a melon atronach I showed it just for fun.I think making robotic creatures would be better is better like in Morrowind.
woah massive beer belly on that cyclops lol
i just gave the pic of the gothic ogre because i liked a lot of the creatures in that game and i thought it would be cool if we could make some like those
but the cyclops should work too with proper adjustments
Making a quest about a a Sea Elfs invasion is posible.You go to the Mane and he tolds you some Sea Elfs were seen near Senchal,.Then you go to Senchal and slay them.So some new Pyadonean armor and weaponry would be created too.
Are there any caves in Elsweyr if yes creating ghouls would be logical.
@sea elves, sounds interesting. . .are these the enemies of the khajiit? also i don't think you'd go directly to the Mane for a quest lol, probably someone of lower rank

@caves, yea there's a bunch of caves in the middle of the desert and even a few dungeons iirc, although there are very few of them that have actually been developed, it's one of the things on the to do list
The Maormer are known as Sea Elves or Tropical Elves. They reside on the island of Pyandonea, south of the continent of Tamriel. They have pale, almost chameleon-like skin and yellow eyes. Their leader is an immortal wizard named Orgnum Thras. The Maormer prtactice a snake-like magic which they use to tame sea-serpents.They attacked Summerset island during the War of the Isle.
Yeah i know Maormer, but they never came to Elsweyr.

Ghoul is a great idea.
If we can model something like this: http://images.celebrateexpress.com/mgen/.../17862.jpg

Then it would be impressive in caves!
I was thinking about scouts or spies not an army.
Quote:Originally posted by Catlemur
I was thinking about scouts or spies not an army.

Well, then okay with me. :goodjob:
Genies,triglodites and manticores in caves.+ a giant insect.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14