Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Creatures?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Yeah ill work on them soon,I dont tend to use colours im mostly a shader :\ so dont ask me for a coloured place ill design the buildings if you like,Need to get the old oblivion map out of the attic to see were your talking about hehe,And i wont be uploading till i find out a cheap way to upload images,I heard phone is good except mine was broken the other month need to buy one but dont have the money right now,And i cant imagine khajits in the jungle because thats basicly Ka Po'Tun people so i only imagine them when imaging Jungle Tigers but i think ill look at these new people like jaguars with a fluffy edging on the back,And why does everyone point on mayan you know you could base it on Mongolian Things there is so many more tribes and things than just mayan and it would look some what odd if someone has akavir and elsweyr installed because they'll be like Ok So The Snake People Are Related To The Jungle Tiger now im confused? Mongolian,African,Egyptian,Middle Eastern should be your thinking boxes not mayan,Mayan is more suited to a blood sucking snake race(Even though i am going to disagree with them being Vampires i think the author who writed the book on this noticed that there snake people were biting and maybe even killing people but if you notice todays snakes there fangs bite people and poison them So....... I think that author had too much skooma at the time of witnessing it and i think it would really look like blood sucking due to vampires and snakes habits being so alike but in opposite in a way) Anyway Im going to bash a formula of concept art for you guys with Egyptian,African,Mongolian(Khan day),Middle eastern ideas i will also add the leaf/mud houses and i will not do bamboo huts because here again people think up ideas without looking on the other projects so i wont do any bamboo huts and i think that putting bamboo will somewhat make akavir a bit too the same
You call phone cheap? Mine with a 3.2 MPX camera cost me about $100.
A scanner is better, no fidlling around with the phone to upload the pics.
Hm Yeah maybe,Do i go down to a local Store which has a scanner(lol dont have a scanner always thought it would be a waste of money)to scan it then? Sorry for me asking the most stupidest of questions im just terrible at uploading stuff but creating stuff i definetly can do Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Lore_Naga
Hm Yeah maybe,Do I go down to a local Store which has a scanner(lol dont have a scanner always thought it would be a waste of money)to scan it then? Sorry for me asking the most stupidest of questions I'm just terrible at uploading stuff but creating stuff I definetly can do Big Grin

Absolutely.Scan them and we will check them out.

`SN
Yeah they wont be brilliant remember,And i think ill buy a scanner but that might take a few weeks(Busy with work) but that leaves me a lot of time to create you guys lots of concepts,And i ask a question how would one get into elsweyr? it would be nice(In a fable 2 like way) Is that a caravan community rolls in town and they explain to you about elsweyr and they drop you off in a village or somethink?

And i forgot what about brazilian style huts/houses in this jungle,Brazil suits quite goodly
Not a bad idea Naga.

Yes,the main quest will be transport you to Elsweyr. Fantastic to hear,you can make a lot of concept.

Take your time,mate. :goodjob:

`SN
Anyway i need to search up them tiger people and there habits,What are there names again cant be bothered to go back to past pages just to look for the name Big Grin , Elsweyr Looks really hard if you ask me,There isnt much lore supporting ties,But i would like to see a somewhat israel(3rd Crusade time)/African look in the cities of elsweyr and the clothing i still think israel and african(Just looks right)
Crocodiles,turtles and jungle goblins and sand golem as I mentioned ia an another thread,Posibly sharkman.
Quote:Originally posted by Catlemur
Crocodiles,turtles and jungle goblins and sand golem as I mentioned ia an another thread,Posibly sharkman.

Crocodiles okay, turtles also okay.
Jungle goblins hm, that sounds interesting. Maybe i can do them.
The Sand golem is also possible by me i think.

Sharkman? Well, im not sure about this one.

`SN
Don't mind me butting in but sharkman = WereShark and is spoken in books + lore + people find it amusing on the land because they have'nt seen it out at sea.

Cleared that up for you
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14