Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Creatures?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
ROCK LIZARD. I like that. A lot.
Thank you. I now have the image of a lizard head-banging...

Hey, what about scorpions? They can cast poison, a suitable enemy? Could also lead to an Elsweyr Chitin.
Quote:Originally posted by DarkAsmodeous
ROCK LIZARD. I like that. A lot.
me too... I'll draw a picture
Since Azura is involved in the Khajiit religion, maybe Winged Twighlights can make an appearence? Possibly some other Daedra from the Oblivion Crisis.
Clicky

Desert=Nomads

Btw Hi glorious modding people Big Grin
Welcome! will you be joining the team?
Welcome! will you be joining the team?

Well I'm not sure could you provide me with money and free pie? Cool

I kid, I kid! Well I'm not sure I'm giving ideas to the akavir mod and once the landmass becomes more developed I'll be involved in Story-lines, quests, etc.
Elsweyr sounds like a cool place :goodjob: I'll contribute a few ideas because I can't model at all lol
P.S. That Avatar is awesome lol
P.P.S. What did you think of the Mumak/Elephant idea for Elsweyr? Smile
Elsweyr does have similarities to Africa, and these would be unique to say the least, its not high on our priorities, but if we could make that happen then I would be pleased.
Elsweyr does have similarities to Africa, and these would be unique to say the least, its not high on our priorities, but if we could make that happen then I would be pleased.

But just imagine riding around on your horse in the middle of the Elsweyr Desert and suddenly the ground starts to shake and you here trumpeting in the distance and suddenly a Mumak comes into view with a bunch of nomads perched atop the tower, arrows raining down on the player :goodjob:
Desert creatures and wildlife... What comes to mind is

Scorpions- Dog sized, casts poison, freaky.

Scarabs- Like the shalk in morrowind (in size and abilities). Except brighter colored and different modeled
Desert snakes- Self-explanatory

Dark genies- Rogue genies that wonder the open desert looking to wreak havoc. Could be elemental and replace Atronach.

Burrowing spiders- you know, the kind that just pop out from under the sands. The big ones.

Roaming mummies- Self explanatory (except the reason why there roaming)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14