Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Creatures?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
they dont say they are in elsweyrs jungle , but it would make sense , most apes in the real world live in jungles .
Im assuming those apes are in arena is the only thing I can think of. I will research daggrfall.
they arent in any game but are told about in a book
Nope, arena specific. However I did find sabertooth tigers, spriggans, and fire deadra (different from fire atronach)
when TIL say Unfeatured I see no reason to doubt them and when they show "Instead of singing a ballad, he would roar a roar he imagined a rare White Ape might roar." as the only thing who say something about them i see again no reason to doubt it do you?
Ok, I can see gorilla like apes, bulky, less intelligent, more beast like in our mod than real life, and white ape related quests.
i whould quess they are more in Valenwood that Elsweyr..
More foresty than jungley? I can see that, lore master, you have any information either way? I personaly would rather not have them.
It chould be the Imga (aka The Great Apes) and then whould they be in Valenwood
make the monkies intelligent I say... not NPCs but talkable and curious and also if you attack one they all gang up on you and have similar tools like goblins do.. like a "primitive" society....
but more like the small mokies in India... no big apes in my opinion...

sand dreugh, sand worms... what about BIG rats... like vicious sharp-toothed? an PORCUPINES! YES! and what else? hmm... rodents of all sorts... wild dogs... snakes... what about a "rock-lizard"? it looks like a bunch of rocks and grows to the size of.. an elephant...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14