Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis0916 "Witherbug" Dres Scuttler [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Thankyou! Smile
Hi Sandor,

There seems to be something weird with the SEBroom. For some reason I can find it in the object window but not with the "any object" drop-down menu.

Apart from that AI is finished. Now dial. Then I will implement the quest. Would it be better if I finished the dial tommorow then got it merged to the .esm without the quest?
Just to improve the completion of Soluthis for 3.0.
Quote:Originally posted by AnImpatientFan
Hi Sandor,

There seems to be something weird with the SEBroom. For some reason I can find it in the object window but not with the "any object" drop-down menu.

Apart from that AI is finished. Now dial. Then I will implement the quest. Would it be better if I finished the dial tommorow then got it merged to the .esm without the quest?
Just to improve the completion of Soluthis for 3.0.
For sweeping use BroomLower01.

I prefer to merge the file without the quest.
Okey Dokey,

I should have the dialouge for all the sailors by Wednesday. Then I will try to finish the quest in time for 3.0 Update 1.
There is a bleeding pathnode in SoluthisW4 that is disrupting the wander of one of my NPCs, may I fix this?
Sure, NP.
Should give a shot at finishing the quest before Friday? I think I could potencially get it done?
I have no time to review the quest so take your time. :check:

For me it's really busy because I started prepping the release files.
Okay, should be ready by the weekend anyway.
Don't feel pressured to review it though.
Okay, alls set to begin modding quest. Firstly, how would I mod the running away of the slaves. Ive worked out how to get them to run, but how would I dispose of the NPC once they leave Soluthis? It would be a bit weird if I just made a script that set thier health to zero.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13