Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Tsaesci with legs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I have created the race now using Hatmen's meshes. Kodama is looking at it, but its almost ready for release.
Quote:Originally posted by Ysne
I have created the race now using Hatmen's meshes. Kodama is looking at it, but its almost ready for release.

Cool. Got any screens?
No screens yet. Kodama is looking at the draft esp. Once I've cleaned that up after he approves it, I'll upload on tessource and planet es. We try not to release anything before getting approval from Kodama though.
I have missing tail bones, i have talked to Ysne about this, but i can't get it fixed ?(
The question is how did the tail bones go missing.
Well, the tail bone nif file is missing from my computer. I have found a khajiit one, in grimdeath's tang mo mod. I am using that as a temporary fix. I need to get ahold of an argonian .nif file for this race though. Can someone email that to me? I could not find one on either TESSource or Planet ES. I looked at every race mod I could find that involved argonians or tailed races.
It's still not fixed ?(
Khajiit and Argonians use the same skeleton.

All of the other races share a skeleton.
Ysne, DA fixed our problem Wink
Quote:Originally posted by DarkAsmodeous
Khajiit and Argonians use the same skeleton.

All of the other races share a skeleton.

I was aware of this. I based the Tsaesci on the Argonians. I duplicated that race. It looks like my copy of Oblivion got corrupted somehow. I had to reformat the hard drive (not fun) in order to get a clean copy of it installed. I suspect that is where that missing file happened though.

I was not getting the error message that Kodama and Edolsian did. I also had it work perfectly in game.

Anyways, I now need to download and reinstall everything I had.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9