Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Silgrad Glassmine [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
Should we use meshes\ST\Dungeon as the default root folder for all our mine and cave stuff? Personally I'm ok with that.
Yes.

The nif's are in the following folder: "ST\Dungeons\Glassmine".

Quote:Originally posted by Seniosh
One final note - and I already asked razorwing about this, but I want to be sure. The glassmine file I uploaded includes the lockbash mod - meaning every default oblivion door can be bashed open with a 2h blunt weapon or claymore. Of course the doors can still be picked, and quest doors still need keys. I personally think this is nifty, but others may disagree. If you do not want this to include the capability to bash open doors, I can edit every single door and chest model to get rid of the script. My only other fear is that it may conflict with versions of OOO containing the lockbash mod, and the lockbash mod itself. Again, if you don't want this I can remove it from all the doors and chests.
Thanks for offering.
These entries were already removed from the esp I sent last week.
I also cleaned the scripts/global, there will be no problem with OOO.

They had to be removed otherwise the esp can't be merged (contaminations).

For the next time.
Remove everything that alters the Oblivion.esm.
The scripts weren't touched i trust? If not, everything should be just fine, and the script that is on the glass containers can be applied to any other rock container with no problem. Thanks for the clarification
So.... is this complete?
Well, i just got done fixing the lights and stuff, and now it won't upload to filefront. Probably cause my internet connection is crap, but whatever the reason, filefront won't redirect me after upload, and so i can't get the files up there.

I'll try again in a couple of minutes, but if it doesn't work, can someone suggest a different site?

Also, is the upload limit to silgrad tower going to be changed anytime soon? the file's only 71kb in a .7z archive, which is unfortunately 21kb too large to upload here.
http://www.filehosting.cc/?d=91640E162

K it worked. Just needs to be cleaned and re-merged, and then tested AGAIN to make sure nothing bad happened again. and then it'll be done!
Thanks, I'll merge the file tomorrow. Smile
What's the status of the glassmine? I won't be able to mod until tomorrow night, but i'm just curious as to whether it's merged or not. No hurry to get it done, i've plenty of things to do in my spare time. Just be interesting to see it completely done.

One other question though - who will hook it up?? It's gotta be given by Kashi Mantas, who doesn't exist, and the topic has to be a random rumor for the townsfolk of silgrad, or else the glassmine has to be introduced some other way.

As i saw the last time i tried to modify the glassmine with an ESP, it gets tricky, so either it has to be perfectly cleaned (thank you so much sandor) or we've got to do something else.

Just a bit curious, as this the first dungeon-quest for silgrad, as well as being my first actual modding project here
Quote:Originally posted by Seniosh
As I saw the last time I tried to modify the glassmine with an ESP, it gets tricky
The mines could (I solved that problem) be altered after merging to the esm.

I'll connect the mines to the exterior.

TheImperialDragon playtested the mines. Thanks. Smile
I'll send his remarks via PM (including the esp).
alright, newest final version up on filefront. Quest markers added, enemies reduced, lights dimmed. Whether it needs to be modified again should be solely a matter of opinion.

http://files.filefront.com/StSeGlassmini...einfo.html

Can't wait to see it hooked up!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12