Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Silgrad Glassmine [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Quote:Originally posted by Seniosh
Thanks a bunch, Do we have those things in the mod (like the urns, caskets, ect)? or should I just use the normal oblivion stuff for the clutter?
Most of the stuff can be found in the Oblivion object listings.
For example MiddleUrnTan01, UpperSilverUrn01, skull01 etc.

Perhaps you could use the StInVelShrine?

It depends who was buried there. If he/she was Dunmer you could use burial objects that are Dunmer.
One more question, is there any place for a high ranking Redoran Official? Like some kind of council chambers, gov't building, ect. I'll make the NPC, but interior building design isn't my forte. (Although if there's an already existing NPC that i could add dialogue to i'll use that. I'm also bad at making NPC faces that don't look bad)
One more question, is there any place for a high ranking Redoran Official? Like some kind of council chambers, gov't building, ect. I'll make the NPC, but interior building design isn't my forte. (Although if there's an already existing NPC that I could add dialogue to i'll use that. I'm also bad at making NPC faces that don't look bad)
The Redoran Councillor, Kashi Mantas, lives in a Redoran-style mansion outside of Silgrad city. Her mansion neighbours Deepen Meadows. We could make your NPC her private secretary (with his own house on the etate) who has a lot of influence.

I could make it so that the entrance to the glassmine is in the vicinity of the Redoran estate.

If you want to make the interior, you're welcome. Smile
Has Kashi been created yet? cause i can't find her in the CS. I'd actually rather have someone else do the interior for her house, if it hasn't been done already. I'm a gloomy caves and tombs person Big Grin . I will make her secretary, with dialogue and stuff.

Also, i think it would be best to have the mine somewhere in the wilderness. Another thing to remember, the mine actually has 2 entrances, 1 to the abandoned shafts, and one to the regular entrance. The abandoned shafts door needs to be locked, with the key StGlassminekey. The abandoned shafts door also needs to be a fair distance away from the regular entrance because i made it a fairly large mine.
Has Kashi been created yet? cause I can't find her in the CS. I'd actually rather have someone else do the interior for her house, if it hasn't been done already. I'm a gloomy caves and tombs person Big Grin . I will make her secretary, with dialogue and stuff.

Also, I think it would be best to have the mine somewhere in the wilderness. Another thing to remember, the mine actually has 2 entrances, 1 to the abandoned shafts, and one to the regular entrance. The abandoned shafts door needs to be locked, with the key StGlassminekey. The abandoned shafts door also needs to be a fair distance away from the regular entrance because I made it a fairly large mine.
No.
I'll make the interior for the secretary. Smile

Other points/remarks. Noted.
Thinking even more, it would probably be easiest for me to do the exterior of the mine, cause in my quest I want to add a small part outside the mine, and it would be inconvenient to communicate all of that to someone else, who then does the exterior and other stuff. Only problem is that the mod is spread across like 4 landspaces. Any suggestions? or should i just clip my quest a bit and let you [sandor] do the exterior. (i guess dungeons with quests attatched are a bit harder, seeing as you can't just link up the interior with a door.)
Thinking even more, it would probably be easiest for me to do the exterior of the mine, cause in my quest I want to add a small part outside the mine, and it would be inconvenient to communicate all of that to someone else, who then does the exterior and other stuff. Only problem is that the mod is spread across like 4 landspaces. Any suggestions? or should I just clip my quest a bit and let you [sandor] do the exterior. (i guess dungeons with quests attatched are a bit harder, seeing as you can't just link up the interior with a door.)
I'll try to find a good location. How many cells are you thinking of? One or more?
For the exterior certain textures have to be used. I'll send you a PM (tomorrow).
Just a rough estimate, but i'd like the 2 entrances maybe about 5-6 cells apart if possible. I'm not quite sure how many cells the mine takes up underground, so based on better estimates of the size of the mine this could change. Maybe you can change it around after i'm done with the mine and you can see what it looks like.
Maybe you can change it around after i'm done with the mine and you can see what it looks like.
That's fine. PM me the esp when you know the final size of the mine (it can be WIP, it's only for the size). I'll compare it with the exterior and let you know where the mine could be.
About the mines, are there going to be a good amount that are actually used as mines rather than just dugeons? That's one of the things that bothered me about Cyrodiil is that all the mines were dungeons. The only real exception what Lord Drad's mine, but it had bandits in it so.. yeah. Having non-hostle mines is good for realism, being that mines are for economic and personal gain rather than always being death traps. But of course not all mines should be friendly, just a near balanced amount.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12