Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Silgrad Glassmine [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I can wait until march 17th. I'm still figuring how to make the miners hack away at the rocks, which i think would be quite cool.
Quote:Originally posted by sandor
Quote:Originally posted by Seniosh
Ok then, thanks. who do I submit it to for testing? it is almost ready to be tested, and it does not have any real problems. I just need to set up more miners and do their AI
Perhaps someone else could do the testing.
I'm willing to try it out. Big Grin
oo thanks. It's not quite done yet - some of the activators are giving me trouble. But it's almost to the point where there are no glaring things that don't work. (i had it working too, then things went stupid)

When it gets to that point (hopefully sometime tomorrow) i'll send a copy of the ESP to you. Be sure to try out the mining! I'll tell you everything you need to know when i send the files (once they're done) Thanks for volunteering.
No problem. I really want to bash some rocks! Big Grin
Well i'm done. Took long enough, but the entire thing's done (finally)
Just completed the final version, and tested it myself. Now i'm not sure what happens after this. The files are too large to upload here, and there are several small details i'm not sure about. Nonetheless, the actual mine is done. Next comes the little stuff, like making sure everything's named correctly, ect.

So what do i do with it now? That part was always a little sketchy, but i await further instruction.
I would say, try uploading to file front and give us a link.
http://www.filefront.com/
ok, uploaded it to filefront http://files.filefront.com/StSeGlassmini...einfo.html

Never actually used filefront before (had nothing to upload before) So tell me if it works. Ahh yes, and i have no idea how to make a .7z archive self-extracting, so read the readme carefully!
I'm not getting any more bites on the model flicker thread Sad, so I'll try to post the latest rail models on this thread in the next few hours, so that all that is needed can be picked up from one thread.

Later,
Steve
Thanks, i included the rail models that i had in the .7z archive, but i think you might have more recent ones. I'd say keep working on them, and when they stop flickering, give them to razorwing and he'll just replace the files.
OK. These models will still flicker, but the midrails will all tile.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12