Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Morag Tong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
O tay Smile

no nothing yet, I was just waiting on one other to say yay or nay to having the Headquarters in Silgrad.

Hows the Shrine going as far as things to decorate it do we have all the needed items?

Enjoy
Bob
The Shrine in the mansion? I just used the default OB Mephala statue, and added an armory consisting of daedric weapons, placeholder leather, and a bookshelf full of potions and alchemy equipment.

It's done, and ready to be merged.

Any idea where sanpicture is? I may be a bit impatient, but he's been reviewing 0203 for 2 days, and i can't do anything further until reviewed, finalized, and merged.
Quote:Originally posted by Seniosh
The Shrine in the mansion? I just used the default OB Mephala statue, and added an armory consisting of daedric weapons, placeholder leather, and a bookshelf full of potions and alchemy equipment.

It's done, and ready to be merged.

Any idea where sanpicture is? I may be a bit impatient, but he's been reviewing 0203 for 2 days, and I can't do anything further until reviewed, finalized, and merged.

Most Excellant :goodjob:

Sanpicture has been on, I think he has been hanging out in the Thras thread

Enjoy
Bob
0203 has been merged, and i started work on the AI on friday. Can't do anything this weekend, but it's coming along nicely. They're all nocturnal, so don't come looking for them between 8am-6pm, they'll be sleeping most likely.

Next up is dialogue, which could turn out to be a nightmare. There's a lot of stuff to add... including the setup for the joining quest. ahh geeze it'll be a fun week.
Next up is dialogue, which could turn out to be a nightmare. There's a lot of stuff to add... including the setup for the joining quest. ahh geeze it'll be a fun week.
Make sure you create separate quests for every NPC.
I am looking forward to see the final result! Smile
I know i'll have separate dialogue for each NPC, but should i create Morag Tong dialogue that is used by all? Like the generic "Hello insertrankhere" and such. Cause if i did a quest for each NPC, then i could do a MT dialogue quest so that i didn't have to add the same bit of MT-specific dialogue to 4 separate quests.

Speaking of dialogue, it's a bit off topic but were rumors for the glassmine ever set up, or planned to be set up? Cause unless you expect the player to just jump over and visit their good buddy Kashi Mantas, rumors will have to be created to lead the player to her. (of course silgrad's not built yet, so this is in the future) Just wanted to make sure it eventually gets hooked up right
but should I create Morag Tong dialogue that is used by all? Like the generic "Hello insertrankhere" and such. Cause if I did a quest for each NPC, then I could do a MT dialogue quest so that I didn't have to add the same bit of MT-specific dialogue to 4 separate quests.
Because of a bug in th CS, it's very difficult to change the dials after a quest has been merged. So, if you're sure the dials will never be changed, it could be done.
A small question. the faction rank "Brother" is incredibly male-specific. Should i have females instead have the rank of "Sister"?

Also, would anyone be willing to make faction rank images?
A small question. the faction rank "Brother" is incredibly male-specific. Should I have females instead have the rank of "Sister"?

Also, would anyone be willing to make faction rank images?

I am not opposed to changing the name to suit the more politically correct modern society Smile

(That was a good politically correct way to put it wasn't it)

Its typical of ancient societies were the men worked and the women stayed at home

We could make it gender nuetral by calling them House or Guild Associates

Smile
Enjoy
Bob
I think the few woman assassins to make it in the Morag Tong should carry the rank of sister. I know there are some women in there... Didn't a female Khajit murder one of the emperors?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17