Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Morag Tong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Silgrad one will be the main one then? I think it's fitting, because Silgrad is the larger city (i think) The early writs and joining will be at the soluthis guildhall, and then the advanced writs and much of the main questline will take place in silgrad.

Similar to how the fighter's guild was done in oblivion. There were only 2 guildhalls that were really used in the quests.

I'll get on that then, but i think soluthis and the join quest should be done first, maybe they'll be included as a teaser!
Ok, i'm right smack in the middle of making the guildmaster's mansion. He's so rich, he had a shrine to mephala put in his basement. The question is what exactly that includes. Should there be a velothi ashpit? Prehaps a prayer stool? What would you expect to find around a daedric shrine in the MT guildmaster's basement.

Here's a screenshot of the basement and shrine. And just for the heck of it, here's a few shots of the bedroom. 1000kb x 10 uploads = Big Grin Tell me what you think, and especially any ideas for what should be near the shrine!
An Alter, the statue of Mephala, not necessary to have an ash pit
if we could bring back some of the Sanguine items that might be nice
to have around

Enjoy
Bob
Yeah, i guess ashpits are more for tombs, but i need some clutter ideas, it can't just look like a bare room with a statue in it. He's rich you know?
I like the interior, but as you say, the shrine needs some clutter. But what are your thoughts? just a 1 person shrine, or a larger shrine with some rows of benches? if the second one, it is easier to fill the room, or else I think that it will have a bit to much free space, and if not to much space, it might look strange.

But that is not my call, and it is just my thoughs. I can't come up with some suggestions for clutter right now so I'll leave that to youBig Grin
Ehh i was thinking more of a private shrine myself. It's the MT guildmaster, and nobody who enters his inner sanctum without his permission leaves (alive) Maybe i'll come up with something brilliant Confusedhrug: but if anyone has any ideas for stuff i could place around the shrine, it'd be great. In particular, what items would please Mephala? (Besides lives that is)
Quote:Originally posted by Seniosh
In particular, what items would please Mephala? (Besides lives that is)

strawberries???
Brilliant, of course mephala likes strawberries, everyone likes strawberries!

I was thinking more along the lines of bones, daedra hearts, human hearts, soul gems, something generally dark and cultish.
Yeah ofcourse I knew that that was what you meant...some of that would be good.

And some strawberriesSmile
Hmm what type of altar do you mean bob? We have a velothi altar, but it looks out of place. I've decided to make the room a bit smaller, here's how it looks now.

Think i could add a tapestry? rug? Dagger near the shrine? Bones? If i don't figure out something, the polycount demons will eat me alive!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17