Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Morag Tong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Well I guess it would look out of place considering the interior is different from what is in MW

Maybe we need an alter made specifically for Mephala, shouldn't be too hard

Yes tapestries, rugs, dagger and other assasin related items all would be nice
maybe some poison darts too a MT crest on the wall, a suit of Tong Armor displayed on a wall mounted case

Bob
Ok, sounds like a plan =)

So, maybe you guys can throw around a few design ideas for how the altar should look?
Probably should've discussed it before i requested it as a model :bash:

I'd say something you could kneel to, lay offerings at, pray at. Something that isn't too large and elaborate though. Not like an altar you would preach from.

Basically your regular multi-purpose home use altar. if anyone's got a good concept, show it, and i'll edit the post i put on the open models.
could you not make it so that half of the room is for the shrine, and the other side or the room is filled with shelves and stuff that has everything an assassin need, and a bit more. So that it is like his little armory with a shrine where he do some kneeling before he goes and take his gear to do a writ? That is what I can come up with, I think it would look coolBig Grin
Thats not a bad idea Trankintor

I have a mod for MW that is an Assasin armory which was located inside the Morag Tong in Vivec it has all kinds of nice assasin weapons and armor (were making our own armor so that's not needed) but the weapons would be a plus, I wonder if anyone has made such a mod for OB

If not I am sure it would make a nice addtion to our Guild House

Enjoy
Bob
Ok, there's an armory in the same room as the shrine. Wasn't sure what weapons to put in it, so i just used daedric Confusedhrug: This guy's rich as hell, and if you manage to pickpocket the shrine key off him you deserve daedric stuff.

I AM waiting on the MT armor, but i wonder if i could put in a placeholder or something.

Also, i put up a request for a Morag Tong tapestry, using the morag tong symbol in the useful MT links thread. I *think* that's a texturing job, so i put it under texturing, and if anyone knows how to enlarge something, clean it up, ect, put it on a tapestry it'd be great.

If any of you guys can think of weapons that'd be more suited to an assassin (whether in vanilla OB, in some obscure modder's resource, or in a mod that i'd have to get permission for) let me know. Daedric just does the most damage and is the most expensive, so i figured it'd work for now
Well the armory wasn't actually in the same room but their was a door leading to it, but in the same room is fine if you have room for the displays and tables and such

Their were also several books for training on things assasins would need training on and the merchant was also a retired assasin capable of training in assasin skills

Weapons
Daedric is good, but not necessary, Glass is always good cause its light weight
maybe some different variations of glass daggers, darts and crossbows, maybe some bone weapons, and some special posions. cloaks, hoods and other misc items that makes an assasins job easier ropes, grapples.....

anyways

Things Smile

Enjoy
Bob
There are no darts, crossbows, grapples, or rope ;(

I've got some poisons, chameleon potions, some other stuff like that, an alchemy set. Good idea for cloaks and stuff, i'll put those in.

As for the weapons, can you think of any type of weapon that would be better? Like katanas or whatnot? Cause if you can think of a more suitable weapon than daedric i'll try to find it.
Oh no... we got to have crossbows, grapples and darts !! oh my Big Grin

Yes Katanas are good also and would probably be one of the preffered, might we could have special katanas which are given to the assasins as a mark of superior skill and rank ?

Razors, (claws) like the kind on gloves

Slingshot

and my favorite, the dagger in the cane (walking stick)

Sad I just don't know

Would those kinda weapons work in OB ?

Enjoy
Bob
we'd have to create claws, slingshot, cane sword for ourselves.

However, i belive VagabondAngel released some beautiful katanas for oblivion, and if he didn't, i KNOW there's at least one katana pack out there. I'll go find it

http://tessource.net/files/file.php?id=5704 vagabond's realistic katanas. Should i use them?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17