Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Murkwood Concept art
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
yea dont worry thats what i mean somewhere in all my ramblings! lol

I will post int and ext once im happy with this. Still need a modeller to volunteer to do the texture and collision and check im doing everything ok!
If I remember right, all you need to do for collision is duplicate your mesh and set that as a collision mesh. This is in 3ds Max tough.
That sounds easy enough. But easier still is if someone else does it Big Grin. I only suggest his so i can concentrate on modelling. And seeing as texture mapping support is poor in Rhino so would be passing them on for that reason anyway.
yeah thats right...
i can unwrap the model nicely and texture it =)
And if you ought to send any 3D file, import it as .obj, i guess you know that. :S
Woah!GREAT WORK Guys!!! :goodjob:
Buster, let me know the best way to get models to you. somewhere to upload to online. I will send you completely texturless. I have an option to 'save geometry only' will this save shapes etc but not textures? just trying to think of ways to send small as possible.

I can send you the hanging shop, central tree, and inside of the outer wall. Mainly so you can check i am doing everything correct, texture and collision. Let me know if you would rather be modelling than doing textures etc for me. I enjoy modelling but spend too much time trying to learn to texture in Rhino 3.0 so its wasting my time if someone else can do it fast.
i agree with you completly. Never-the-less just export it as .obj with this settings. That should be good. you can play around with it but leave the middle how i gave it to you that way its more efficiant in some ways not worth explaining infact thats self-explainatory.
I will try that later BW, but can you PM me your email address or an online file sharing place where i can send you the files. Big Grin
hehBig Grin
Hi guys!Murkwood thread is very silence.....What's up with this great city?I wanna test it too. :yes: :goodjob:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20