Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Murkwood Concept art
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
I like it. It'll make Murkwood more fun.

Skyrim already has an ice fortress. Wink
YO! TLO, we need a poll i think...

1-Rickious Argonian Tree-city (ring of hugh trees around a huge tree with the city in the mist etc etc

2-Or something like the giant tree from Arena?

3-something else

I obviously vote 1! (favoratism) Cool
1 for sure.
me too,1 for sure
Quote:Originally posted by Tlo1048
I like it. It'll make Murkwood more fun.

Skyrim already has an ice fortress. Wink
We do? That's news to me right there. =) That concept is totally awesome btw - but from an implementation standpoint, the interior tree should probably be a stump in order to stop the framerate from dropping into oblivion. Wink
OH DEAR... there goes that work agin... stump! Just doesnt go with my concept. Give me a while as i installed Rhino 3D a few hours ago and began the tutorials. I intend to model this myself and an already doing very well. Frame rate will have to be decided on upon playtesting.

I will need assistance with collision, optomising for TES etc etc...

Let me know if you think im being overoptomistic! Big Grin
Big Grin

For collision I would suggest getting blender and just using it as a glorified exporter. It's nif scripts have lots of cool features that make life 1000x easier. Personally I use Wings3D for modeling and then set up collision meshes in blender, it is soo much easier than doing it in nifskope.
cheers, I havent got a clue as all this is new, I modelled a few years back but nothing other than 3D home programs since.

What about poly count etc, optimising for TES? what are the guidelines? or am i best just modelling and giving the model to someone who will take 5 mins to sort?
Right, the texture is crap as i dont know how to resize it, Im very happy with the buttresses and scale on inner vs outer. This would have a canopy too...

Much easier to model from my mind than explain with some things...
[Image: f1b50783.jpg]

heres it plain...
[Image: 3af8e33c.jpg]
Wow!I like too!Its awesome,great work guys :goodjob:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20