Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kielanai's work
10-03-2006, 01:43 AM,

I think you did a wonderful job. I don't care if one word is mispelled. The island is beautiful.
10-03-2006, 02:08 AM,

Meh Confusedhrug: i don't have all of the meshes and textures, the buildings and interiors are missing ;(
Akavir mod leader.
10-03-2006, 05:12 PM,

My download went perfect. Its my new favorite place to meditate. I wonder why some have no problems and others have lots of problems? Anyways, I love it.
10-03-2006, 05:25 PM,

You love it that i have problems? OMG! ;(
Akavir mod leader.
10-03-2006, 05:30 PM,

Rotten, absolutely rotten. :lmao:

Nope, I love this mod. I feel bad that anyone has problems getting it because its such a great mod.

Its number 6 on the list for mod of the month on TESSource. I think its easily one of the best mods ever.
10-03-2006, 10:07 PM,
Omg
Are you serious? O_O? I didn't know about that rating.

Kodama, are none of the download sites working? I have three of them listed now -- one at main site, one at rapidshare, and one at ElricMelniborne. If any of them aren't giving correct downloads, I need to see if I can fix it.

Anyway, thank you Ysne. ^_^ I am only half-way moved in, so I can't be sure everything is okay. Please let me know if you find anything that needs fixing (like spawning container or something).
Design Assistant

(Check here for updates. Individual images change often.) My Oblivion Screenshots Collection
10-03-2006, 10:24 PM,

I will let you know if I find anything. But so far, I love it.
10-03-2006, 11:00 PM,

ElricMelniborne? can you give me a link Kielanai?
Akavir mod leader.
10-04-2006, 12:10 AM,
Hai, demo ...
The version 3 there is already outdated. -_-* Someone reported another missing texture on the rug in the minka. So, I've corrected to version 4. Try this link first: http://rapidshare.de/files/35405775/Akav...4.rar.html

Or I am in the process of updating TESSource to version4.

The problem with the Elric site is that their upload is broken, so I have to go through administration rather than just fixing it myself. ... Takes longer, so it will be fixed last.

Ysne, if you are missing that texture, I have the corrected nif file at another download to spare you redownload of whole thing again.

http://rapidshare.de/files/35406252/Akav...n.nif.html

Just drop in AkaviriKojima folder in Data/meshes/Architecture and click yes to rewrite. The problem with these missing files is that I missed correcting / to (woops ... I get yen sign typing other way! Strange ...) ... um, ... anyway. ^_^ Computer hates me today ...
Design Assistant

(Check here for updates. Individual images change often.) My Oblivion Screenshots Collection
10-04-2006, 01:52 AM,

Thanks Kielanai, it works now Big Grin

your mod looks great! :goodjob:
I like the tiny model bridge and the bamboo.
Akavir mod leader.