Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Modders' abbreviations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Quote:Originally posted by Wasabi
I request WM Smile
Granted. :check:
Hi
Is 69 allowed? If so can i have it?
Can't see any reason why not

:check: Granted

and

Welcome to Silgrad

Enjoy
Bob
Woo! off to claims for me then
I choose to believe it's an homage to the Bryan Adams song "Summer of 69" Wink

Welcome to the team Judderman! Looking forward to seeing your first claim.
Hi,
I don't know if there is any worthwhile thing I can do for the Silgrad project but I have been playing with the TESCS old and new since 2002 on and off. I can do some basic work. I get the feeling sometimes that TESCS was written by Microsoft.... you know, tease you with what it could be but frustrate you to heck when using it.

I can do interior or exterior decorating - rocks, trees, gardens and fields, buildings etc and interior rooms, item placing and loading the places with 'clutter' so they look lived in and 'mood' lighting rooms, caves and castles.

I can teleport doors and get a NPC to follow a schedule, set up simple pathnodes, get a NPC to sleep, eat and read a book. I can make a vendor, trainer or smith. I can make a new potion or enchant a pair of shoes. I can assign new values to items. I have a good eye for finding trees floating in the forest and tables that don't quite touch the floor indoors.

Things that worry me when I play the game:

I don't like the strictness of the class(income) levels in the game, for instance in the game all poor people must live in hovels eating with wooden spoons. Why wouldn't some of them have secondhand/stolen silver forks or a fancy tapestry or two?
Hard wooden chairs for instance... poor people make cushions even if its only a sack half stuffed with straw or sheepskin covering the back of a hard chair.
So I would like see every hovel have it's 'relaxing zone' usually by a nice warm fireplace in a comfy chair. Where are the 'comforts' of a real home in these poor folks homes?
Where do they wash the dishes? What do they cook with? why are there no coats hanging on the back of the door or on hooks?
I would like to see just one unmade bed or crumpled pillow, not to mention a simple outhouse...

What I have NOT done:
Scripting or conversations or adding new rumors and quests. I cannot do nifs and dds, modeling or meshes etc.
I did however make a tapestry with my picture on it once. I added a few things to scripts already written but only in Morrowind TESCS.

I'm not much of a team player and may have lapses of not reading emails that can last a couple of weeks but I do spend a ton of time modding and if I am committed to a task that I can do then I will finish it on time.

If it's available I take the initials " JX " and try to add something to the project that'll help out.

Jinix the Elder
http://www.ZixiZ.com
Granted :check:

Your quals sound great for interiors; better than mine in fact. Smile Do you do dungeons as well? I believe dungeon-crawling is very high on the desired list, but interiors are cool too. As for dialogue, we do like some elementary dialogue with our NPCs, but it's not hard at all.

If you're stiil interested in Morrowind, I'm sure Bob would love to hear from you too. :yes:

As for contact, we do like the occasional update once claims are made, but I think we're pretty tolerant of RL demands too. An occasional drive-by through the forum is appreciated however. Smile

Forgot this:

Welcome to Silgrad Tower!

:wave:

Good luck,
Steve
Welcome to the team Jinix!
Could I get a hold of the initials OO?
Quote:Originally posted by Legartius
Could I get a hold of the initials OO?
Granted. :check:

Welcome to Silgrad Tower! Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40