Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Modders' abbreviations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
If anyone else here posts at TESNexus or ORE, then you probably know me already, if not, hi Smile

I have a fair bit of experience working in the CS, specifically interiors (including pathgrids, etc). I enjoy making small, cozy houses most, but I'm best at making dungeons- I used to make them for Project Serpent, before it died, and I've made a couple for Morrowind, too. I'm not brilliant at scripting or quests, sadly (I've been meaning to learn them a bit better, but I haven't had the time). I can do basic landscaping and exterior editing too, but I wouldn't say I was particularly good at it. I also know how to do AI, but in practice it never seems to want to work right for me.

Anyway, hopefully I'll be able to make a few nice interiors/dungeons for you (whichever you need most), so can I have the abbreviation 'AL', please?
Quote:Originally posted by The_Terminator

... so can I have the abbreviation 'AL', please?
Granted. :check:

Welcome to Silgrad Tower! Smile

If you like Redoran interiors check the Soluthis claims board.

You could also do a landscape claim and add a few dungeons yourself, for example the Soluthis' Rocky Region: Area Claim #14.

Claims board.

If you have a question concerning a claim, post it in the appropriate thread or send a PM.
Hi, can I have KS for Korson, Samuel? My Resumé is at this mod at planetelderscrolls.
Quote:Originally posted by Sam324
Hi, can I have KS for Korson, Samuel? My Resumé is at this mod at planetelderscrolls.

Quote:Originally posted by Sam324 on PES
I would really like to join the mod team. I am good with the CS. I have never done any modeling work before, but I think I might try textures. Couldn't be too hard. I have lots of ideas for this mod and I think it would be fun to put them into action.

We would love to have you join our team! Big Grin There are a lot of interiors and exteriors that need claiming, and we could use any other help you can offer. Smile Perhaps you would like to post your ideas in a new thread here in the Tavern?

And before I forget: Big Grin

Welcome to Silgrad Tower!

:wave:

Have fun!
Yesss! :yes: Thanks a lot!
Hi
Id like to contribute to silgrad tower.

I started modding for morrowind and then moved on to oblivion eventually modding interiors for Skyrm for Oblivion and TES4 Valenwood, I've had enough experience with the CS to do interiors, dialogue and small quest's

Could i also use the abbreviation PB? Smile
Quote:Originally posted by albutch

Could I also use the abbreviation PB? Smile

Quote:Originally posted by albutch
Hi
Id like to contribute to silgrad tower.

I started modding for Morrowind and then moved on to oblivion eventually modding interiors for Skyrm for Oblivion and TES4 Valenwood, I've had enough experience with the CS to do interiors, dialogue and small quest's
Great! Smile
Especially quest making would be much appreciated.

Check the claims boards for a suitable claim.
Welcome to Silgrad Tower :wave:
Glad to have you with us albutch!
Hi everyone, I would like AW.
I am not realy that into building but im a good scripter. I could do quests, spells, stuff for items and preaty much anything that has to do with a script, if someone wants me to do something for them send me a message.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40