Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Modders' abbreviations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
JR it is :check:

Welcome to Silgrad

Enjoy
Bob
Welcome, Falridorian! Please browse the forums and see what takes your fancy. There's work available in pretty much all areas but if you fancy dungeon work then please consider my dungeon claims: http://www.silgrad.com/wbb2/board.php?boardid=398 or any of the remaining interiors for Steadhelm: http://www.silgrad.com/wbb2/board.php?boardid=82 . Or you could help me to get the Steadhelm landscaping finished: http://www.silgrad.com/wbb2/board.php?boardid=319 .

The world (of Silgrad) is your oyster though so feel free to choose whatever. It's just that I have a personal interest in getting the Steadhelm region completed.
@Falridorian
Welcome to ST! Smile

General info, check the "How to start modding?" section (#3 & #4) and you'll see a few links for the claims section.

As IG pointed out, feel free to choose whatever you like.

For example claims with Redoran/Imperial (Soluthis/Reich Parkeep), Imperial (Steadhelm) or Hlaalu (Silgrad city) architecture. Just check the links under #4 or check the claims & coordination board.
'Ello. I greatly anticipate modding with you, ST is one of my favorite world-builds, and (THANK GOD!) you have a nice, active, and responsive forum...I have good experience with the CS from personal use projects, tweaks, and dungeons, and my forte is interior design, with a focus on wonderfully dank, dark caverns.

Anyway, I'd like to request the Modder Abbreviation of ZL, for what should be pretty obvious reasons, not to mention that I already apply it to all of my own stuff out of habit. Cool I did a page search of the list for my requested Abbreviation, and it's not listed, so with any luck, I can remain who I am, eh?

I guess I'll go set up my avatar while I wait for confirmation, then examine some mold-cave claims. Yay, fungus.
ZL is yours. Check out the intro articles on modding for ST and have fun! :check:

Steve
Superb! I believe I shall go lay claim to a cavern in the Deepen Moors! Huzzah, murky waters and eerie atmospherics!
Hi Zera LeSaar, there are plenty of caves open for claiming within Deepen Moor. Here is a link to the Deepen Moor Dungeons board. If you are interested in claiming a cave, just post in one of the claim threads and feel free to get started right away - be sure to read the posted information first though. Wink

Have fun. Smile If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Greetings,

Is "EU", taken?

Regards,
Euther
No EU is not taken

I assume your wanting those initials so it is granted

:check:

Welcome to Silgrad Tower

Enjoy
Bob
Hi I am new to the Silgrad Tower team and my name is Wesley Readhead I am 14 but a very experienced Modder. I am home schooled and so I have lots of spare time on my hands ie. Modding. I take great pride in modding and I don't pass things of when I get board I like to get it finished because I don't see modding as work I see it as paradise... the very fact that I can put my imagination into my favorite game is great who could see it any other way. And no I'm not one of those youngster's who talk themselves up and don't deliver I am one who gets down to the last detail the one who works his finger to the bone lol So if you read this I hope you accept me on the team and if so could I have the prefix stWR... WR ( Wesley_Readhead) thanks =)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40