Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Modders' abbreviations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Quote:Originally posted by SACarrow
A couple of thoughts:

- I think a couple of these (cuzant & JonSatriani) may have done accepted work for Vvardenfell, but I'm not sure how that plays here.
- My suggestion is to put that post in a thread all its own with a title like Modder's abbreviations up for deletion and leave it up for 2 weeks or so as a comment period. If someone wants to keep theirs, they can claim an interior in that 2 weeks, which gives them another 2 to complete it. Unlike our usual laissez-faire attitude toward interiors, I'd make that a pretty hard time limit. Big Grin

Just a thought or two,
Steve

It doesn't, it's for Silgrad Tower's Oblivion mod (and specifically tied to CS entries in ST's Ob mod). Good idea, I started the thread you suggested Smile
I would ask if we could keep XF ( Exethalion ) just for a bit longer, he has some open claims and at last contact he insists he will finish them and claim some more, so lets see if this happens I will let you know otherwise

Thanks

Enjoy
Bob
Quote:Originally posted by bob196045
I would ask if we could keep XF ( Exethalion ) just for a bit longer, he has some open claims and at last contact he insists he will finish them and claim some more, so lets see if this happens I will let you know otherwise

But again the list is for the Oblivion mod. The Morrowind mod should have its own list, especially given that the list in this thread lacked a lot of abbreviations used in the Morrowind mod already from the start.
:check:

got ya

Ok then remove away Big Grin

Enjoy
Bob
TM for me?
Quote: TM for me?

Actually seems to be taken. Could I interest you in a nice EN, perhaps? Never used. Smile

Or check out the OP; if neither used nor forbidden, it's open.

Steve
EN works fine, just glad its not ED ;D
Quote:Originally posted by Enduvus
EN works fine, just glad its not ED ;D

Oh, the lines I am not using, but if your modding lasts over 4 hours, please seek medical attention immediately. :lmao:

BTW :check:

Steve
awesome, now i need a porject to working on Big Grin i'm still reletively new to the CS, so if you can think of anything any1 needs help with that won't take to much skill, and potentionaly increase my skill, lemme know and ill get get on it. im unemployed, and on house arest... I have all the time in the world to dedicate to a greater good than personal mods Smile

EN
Welcome to Silgrad Tower! Smile

What do you prefer?

Landscape claims or interiors?

General info.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40