Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Modders' abbreviations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
:lol:

I've had broadband of 100 Mb/s for years REALLY fast DL speed :S
Not sure if you guys are still recruiting modders, but if you are I'd like to request an abbreviation. I'd like S4.
Quote:Originally posted by Shinigami42
Not sure if you guys are still recruiting modders, but if you are I'd like to request an abbreviation. I'd like S4.
There can never be enough modders helping. Smile Your help would be most appreciated.

Of course, S4 is granted. :check:

If you need help, just ask. =)
Welcome to ST! :cheers: We are indeed always seeking good modders.

Please take a look around the forums. There are plenty of outstanding claims. Could you let us know if you have any particular modding skills or whether you are just looking generally?

If you'd like to do some dungeon work (including moldcaves using RW's cool tileset, Velothi tombs or Fort Ruins) then take a look at my Steadhelm Region Dungeon Claims. I was just about to start advertising for extra modders to help me get the Region completed.
Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
Welcome to ST! :cheers: We are indeed always seeking good modders.

Please take a look around the forums. There are plenty of outstanding claims. Could you let us know if you have any particular modding skills or whether you are just looking generally?

If you'd like to do some dungeon work (including moldcaves using RW's cool tileset, Velothi tombs or Fort Ruins) then take a look at my Steadhelm Region Dungeon Claims. I was just about to start advertising for extra modders to help me get the Region completed.

I'm actually quite new to modding, but I understand the basics. I was working on the CS wiki's dungeon tutorial, but got bored of looking for the right piece to make a hallway. I'll go finish that now, actually...
Cool, np. You could always do a small interior claim to get you started. They can be quite fun for starters.
Welcome aboard Shinigami42 Smile

Finishing the tutorial is a really good idea. Maybe you can send us your plugin when you're done? We can then give feedback on it, which you can take with you when you start your first Silgrad Tower claim. There's a lot of information to take in about our mod but the best way to start, in my opinion, is to pick up a claim and go from there and posting any questions in the claim thread as they pop up.
Hey guys, can I have WT?
Quote:Originally posted by WTFimLEET
Hey guys, can I have WT?
Granted and welcome to ST! Smile

General info, check the "How to start modding?" section (#3 & #4) and you'll see a link for the claims section.
Welcome WT! Always nice to have a new guy around.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40