Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Modders' abbreviations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
I am still trying to get started, but I am still here :alert:

.....hehe
I guess this is easy for me - IG!
Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
I guess this is easy for me - IG!

:check:
Quote:Originally posted by Zurke
I am still trying to get started, but I am still here :alert:

.....hehe

Hehe Big Grin Nah I was thinking of folks who joined up to (say) four months ago but aren't here anymore and never got around to making CS entries.
I am in need of an abbreviation. Smile

-modderation
We are in need of a recommendation, in modderation of course. :lmao:

For reference, the "M" ones currently used:
M2 - martin255
MA - masbeth
MC - megachad
MD - MorbidDog
MG - revanmg
MR - MarshallR
MS - Dwemerfreak21

or check the OP.

Thanks,
Steve
How about MO? Cool

-modderation
Quote:Originally posted by modderation
How about MO? Cool

-modderation

:check:

So say we all!

Steve
I plan to delete the abbreviations listed below. If you feel I have made a mistake on an abbreviation, just make a post and let me know.

- All the abbreviations are unused, i.e. they were not entered into the CS, and they belong to persons whom haven't been around (or been active in ST) for a long time.
- Also I should say in case anyone wonders, the list in this thread is for Oblivion modders. The list for Morrowind modders look a lot different and for natural reasons include guys like Quentin and Valderon (whose abbreviations I've held until now).
- And finally the list doesn't equate to being a team roster, it specifically deals with modders who need to create new entries in the Construction Set.

[blockquote]-list moved to here-[/blockquote]
A couple of thoughts:

- I think a couple of these (cuzant & JonSatriani) may have done accepted work for Vvardenfell, but I'm not sure how that plays here.
- My suggestion is to put that post in a thread all its own with a title like Modder's abbreviations up for deletion and leave it up for 2 weeks or so as a comment period. If someone wants to keep theirs, they can claim an interior in that 2 weeks, which gives them another 2 to complete it. Unlike our usual laissez-faire attitude toward interiors, I'd make that a pretty hard time limit. Big Grin

Just a thought or two,
Steve
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40