Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Modders' abbreviations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Hello, I am interested in offering what I can. I have played Morrowind on both xbox and pc. I have Oblivion on pc. I have modded some on both. I can do:
Interiors
Exteriors
Landscaping (I don't know how to use the heightmap in Oblivion though)
Npc creation
Simple Packages (eat, sleep, wander)
Dialogue (a little)
Quest making (very little)

If some areas still remain that could use these things I would very much like to contribute. I have looked at the claims boards but have a hard time understanding exactly what each mod still needs. How do you find out?

Oh yeah, If possible I would like RM please.
RM has been granted. Smile Welcome to Silgrad!

:wave:

As for modding info, this link from the OP is a good place to start. Also you can check the FAQ board, where most of the tutorials live. If you'd like to start with an interior, we still have plenty Smile and the canonical resource for that is sandor's Technical Info concerning Interiors thread.

Good luck!
Steve
Welcome RM,

We have great need of a versatile individual such as yourself. I'm sure you'll make a very valuable member of the team! =)
Welcome aboard trebor197676!

If choosing an Silgrad Tower claim. Choose an area you would like to mod in. Ask for the claim. The claim will be granted.

Start the claim and ask any questions you like. When you have finished the claim you need to submit the esp in the same claim thread.

A reviewer will go over the claim looking for specifics, floating, bleeding, rich/poor object placement, etc. The quest and dialogue will also be look at. The reviewer will submit any corrections that need to be made by you.

When the claim is completed it will be merge to the latest modding ESM.

Be careful to only use equivalent ST objects when working on Silgrad Tower claims. You may not always find what you are looking for in the ST object listing and at that point you can use OB objects. We try and stear clear of Shivering Isle content.

If you look in any area, static, containers, doors, etc. you will find an ST listing.

Again Welcome!
Thank you for the warm welcome, I will try to prove useful, do I mod using the normal players esm? I have tried to research it and have gotten conflicting results. It doesn't much matter to me, just want to make sure I'm using the right one. And again, Thank you.
Sorry, never mind about which version to use, I figured it out. Just needed to read some more.
Glad to have you with us, Trebor! Smile

A good method to get more acquainted with how modding with the team works that have worked for other modders before is to just stake a claim and then ask questions along the way. It can also be a good idea to download our internal esm and take some time to look around and get a feel for what we've created so far.
Excellent advice Razorwing.
I'll go with ZB... my initials. Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by ZDawg
I'll go with ZB... my initials. Big Grin

Great, I've added you to the list :check:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40