Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Modders' abbreviations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
I am looking to join... and I would like to have... JR as my ID. Possible? As far as I can tell, this one is not taken.
JR is fine.
Welcome to Silgrad Tower! Smile
Must... not... make... Dallas... jokes... Big Grin j/k. Welcome aboard James, hope to see you over on the claims boards soon.
We'll find out in a year that this year never really happened and all our work was simply JR's dream. Cool

Steve
hehehehe thankee for the welcome, and I will start pilfering the claims.
Hello, I have just registered and would like LK as my abbreviation, if that is ok. I have used the construction set previously to make interior's and exterior's. I like to make dungeons and would very much like to add to one of your cities.I hope to get a new mic as well so that I can do some voice acting.(my old one is not up to the job.)
A little direction would be nice however, as your mod is large one and the 'claim' concept is still a bit foreign to me.Anyway going to check out the mod now! I hope to be able to add something to it in the future. Thank you for all your efforts!
Quote:Originally posted by Loria Ken
Hello, I have just registered and would like LK as my abbreviation, if that is ok. I have used the construction set previously to make interior's and exterior's. I like to make dungeons and would very much like to add to one of your cities.I hope to get a new mic as well so that I can do some voice acting.(my old one is not up to the job.)
A little direction would be nice however, as your mod is large one and the 'claim' concept is still a bit foreign to me.Anyway going to check out the mod now! I hope to be able to add something to it in the future. Thank you for all your efforts!
LK. :check:

Welcome to Silgrad Tower! :yes:

When you have your new mic, post a sample of your work.

I know that Razorwing is planning a number of new dungeons claims for the Soluthis region and I am preparing new claims for the Silgrad city region, as well. If you have an idea for a dungeon contact Razorwing or myself and I am sure we could use your concept after discussing it.

Check this link for more information.

If you have a question, send a PM.
Could mine be IT? It is so cool, and is my initials
Quote:Originally posted by cruxvader
Could mine be IT? It is so cool, and is my initials

Sure thing :check:
Can I have LD as my id.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40