Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: TES4: Vvardenfell - SIGN UP HERE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Hi
i ayn`t no big modder but i rule to facegen (Only Darkelf Confusedhh: )
And i knows alot abot morrowind lore..... And i like to SIGN UP Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Mr.devil
Hi
I ayn`t no big modder but I rule to facegen (Only Darkelf Confusedhh: )
And I knows a lot abot Morrowind lore..... And I like to SIGN UP Big Grin
Good! That's what we need, someone who can bring back those memorable characters with face gen... I mean Orvas Dren, Vedam Dren, Divayth Fyr... etc. And knowledgeabl ein lore is a great thing, I'm sure you'll be very helpful!

Welcome to Vvardenfell!:bounce:
Hi everyone.

I'd like to get involved in this project, it looks like a lot of fun, and I would love to see Vvardenfell recreated. I've been browsing the forum, and the work you've done so far looks & sounds great.

Two caveats: Firstly, I'm not experienced in the OB CS at all, and my modding experience in Morrowind was limited to ints/exts and quests (and purely for my own pleasure - nothing released); I never did any significant scripting and have never touched textures or modelling. Secondly, I don't know exactly how much time I'll have to devote to modding, so I don't want to take on any major responsibilities. If people have minor jobs they can farm out, are looking for someone to bounce ideas off, input into quest design and the odd bit of copywriting / editing, I'm your girl.

I'm pretty familiar with the lore, but not an expert. I played Morrowind as extensively as the next person, so I'm very familiar with the majority of characters, quests and locations. The only real gap in my knowledge is the Thieves Guild, which I never played.

I'm a semi-professional writer and editor, I'm terribly old, and I'm a painstaking perfectionist when it comes to modding, because as a player there's nothing I hate more than immersion-breaking glitches or anachronisms. So maybe, a little further down the line, I could help with playtesting.

Let me know if you think you can use me. I'll be around.

-Zora
How rude letting a lady wait. Ah well then I guess I have to do it. Welcome Big Grin Despite the fact I'm co-leader of Valenwood Tongue
I'm sure we can find something for you... we have a few wip towns and maybe some dungeons soon that you could playtest if you want. It's good that you've had experience with Morrowind and know a little about lore too. Big Grin

If you ever feel like doing any CS work, or learning the CS, try the great guides on the forums, or check the CS wiki. Then post a claim.

If you need any questions or anything regarding the mod, feel free to post away in the forums, or send a PM to one of us. We'd be glad to help. :goodjob:
Thanks guys.

I'd love to do some CS work and I do intend to have a play with it soon, I'm just wary of staking a claim because I can't promise to devote x amount of time to developing an area. I don't want to make commitments and then break them...
Welcome to Vvardenfell!
Quote:Originally posted by zora_db
Thanks guys.

I'd love to do some CS work and I do intend to have a play with it soon, I'm just wary of staking a claim because I can't promise to devote x amount of time to developing an area. I don't want to make commitments and then break them...
That's understandable. :yes: It would be best to claim if you are comfortable knowing what you will be able to do and complete.

We don't really have any deadlines, so you may take pretty much as long as you want with something (although obviously, the faster you are, the more can be done). If however, you do take something up, then realise you cannot complete or finish it for any reason, then it is always best to let us know so we can decide what to do with whatever you've made. Plus, there have been a lot of members who have just 'disappeared' from the forums without reason, which can be a little annoying and confusing. Big Grin
Welcome zora_db :bounce:

glad to see you are interested and honest, but also planning to try to help out for the long term. The prveious folks put it out pretty well, so I won't have to say much more. What can I say, a mod-leader is always happy to see a new and seemingly dedicated modder, welcome aboard!
Really Kukulza get rid of that avatar Tongue It's the ugliest picture of a Argonian ever... Please? Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19