Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: TES4: Vvardenfell - SIGN UP HERE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Welcome to TES 4: Vvardenfell :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I am not the guy in charge but i will welcome you in and say all the help is appreciated :yes:
Yeah, thanks Cool.

Still gotta wait for the Ashkhan to give me the ok.
Hello,
I would like to offer you my services,I can make interiors,exteriors,landscape,caves,dungeons....etc...fast. I cant make make new weapons,armour ATM because i got a few of my own mods to do stuff like that in now, but i can do anything ihave listed above Big Grin

You can sign me up to anthing i dont mind what. :goodjob:

===local===
Welcome! :bounce:

Hector the Hooded, music, it is something we don't have a lot of people for... if you are willing to make music (as well as other things) that would be greatly appreciated! :goodjob:

Local awesome! I'll have you up as a modder, when we get some more claims up I'll have you assigned to something... possibly the mine near MaarGan, which I'll talk to Dave about :yes:
Cool, i'm good at caves and mines,

===local===
I coulda sworn I was signed up... I?m going to be starting back up here in a few days to break my hiatus on the mages guild quest line.

p.s. never trust sega's games anymore Sad
that is all
wanna be back in and workin' on Mages Guild?
i took up the claim quite a while ago kinda fell out but geting back and no one has tryed claiming it as far as i have see.
Nope, so I guess its yours! (still!)
:goodjob:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19