Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: TES4: Vvardenfell - SIGN UP HERE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Yep, welcome! :bounce:

Unfortunately though, the Telvanni tileset (which is being modeled by JonSatriani), is yet to be released, but will be pretty soon, hopefully. There are plenty of other cool claims you could try. A personal favorite of mine are the Vos farmhouses.
Yeah, the Vos farmhouses are cool.
There is a city, but I cant remember the name. Its televanni(I think) and all I remember is you could talk to this guy in full dwemer, and a celophed(sorry) helmet. And he would pay you to kill this lady, but she had like four guards.
Vos? very well! There are some Velothi houses, which we can do, and some mushroom roots available from SI. I am ready to make this town!
lol. :lmao:
a little eager, eh?
He meant to do the farmhouses, not the whole city.
There is a claims section go there, ask for any claims that are open that you want, and if they say yes, your all good.
Thats Tel Branora, the Head Guard pays you to kill A female wizard who starting a coup and has 5 bosmer archer guards.
Oh yeah, I remember now. That was the coolest place ever, for me, cause after you killer em all you got a ton of good equipment, and plenty to sell. Plus the 1000 dollars he gave you to kill her.
Have they set up claims for Tel Branora yet?
No, I don't think so.

Quote:Vos? very well! There are some Velothi houses, which we can do, and some mushroom roots available from SI. I am ready to make this town!

We only have interior buildings at the moment, nothing exterior.
Well, I can try to make the smaller Velothi houses exterior. But in the Silgrad Tower, there is an exterior for the Tribunal temple, and the exterior for a small Velothi hut is simple enough for me to make...
The exterior pieces in ST are very limited unfortunately. For the exterior of Vos, it uses the farmhouse buildings, the smaller temple and the Telvanni roots. ;( None of which we have...

We're focusing on interiors for the most part, since the mod will feature hundreds of unique interiors. Until we get a more 'full' set for the exterior and other exteriors, it will be pointless to go ahead with and make start on anything at the moment.
Very well. However, about the Telvanni roots: aren't there similar growths in SI?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19