Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: TES4: Vvardenfell - SIGN UP HERE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Great. Welcome, have fun! :bounce:

For Redoran, I recommend Gnisis, plenty of Redoran there. Big Grin
Hey,

I've got a modder's ID but I didn't realise I need to sign up here.

I'm in for amateurish modelling and interior/exterior design. Also I'm a total grammar-nerd so will proof read anything wordy, and can write a bit too. Finally I'd be up for a bit of voice acting should the need arise for any Welsh Elves (a.k.a. Taffmer).

-JonS
Quote:I'm in for amateurish modelling and interior/exterior design.
Brilliant just what we need. I've seen your work before, it looks very nice. :goodjob:

Voice acting would be excellent, as would writing, should we need it. Smile

Welcome, and have fun! :bounce: (I love that emoticon. Big Grin)
Where would I get the Source things? Everything I've read suggests that ST is hoarding all that stuff pretty tightly.
Hmm... you should be okay for access to the modding esm and the updates, I can't remember where the mod esm is located though, I think it's in The Source forum somewhere. Perhaps PM a Silgrad Core member about that.
Quote:Originally posted by Dave_91
For Redoran, I recommend Gnisis, plenty of Redoran there. Big Grin

I just made a claim, and just got accepted.
Brilliant, I really look forward to seeing it. Smile I hope you have fun, the Redoran tileset is a lovely set to use!
The Modder's esm is Here

*** EDIT ***

I now see that a new version of ST is out anyway, I presume that makes the modder's esp obsolete?
Hi all. My name is Aurora, i'm a TES3/4 modder from Russia. I want to help you with TES4 Vvardenfell. I can use the TESCS, script, retexture models, make cities and landscape. I want to make something Telvanni, this is my favourite House Smile
Well, its not my choice if your accepted, but

WELCOME TO TESIV: Vvardenfell! :jump:

Drop by Black Marsh too, we could always use the help.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19