Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: TES4: Vvardenfell - SIGN UP HERE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I have no problem with them using it, but, I do have a problem if they slap their conditions on it. I am happy to host it elsewhere, should I need to.

I have my own webspace, and, the people at spellholdstudios are more than accomodating, as well. =)
KaelisEbonrai, welcome to TES4 Vvardenfell! :bounce:

Quote:Originally posted by KaelisEbonrai
I have no problem with them using it, but, I do have a problem if they slap their conditions on it. I am happy to host it elsewhere, should I need to.

I have my own webspace, and, the people at spellholdstudios are more than accomodating, as well. =)

sounds good. When we use Silgrad Tower's 3D models and resources we abide by their rules, however if we have our own 3D models we are free to have our own rules about them, however the agreement is that we both share our assets. However they have a lot of their stuff already...
while we need a lot of more unique things liek Ashlander yurts, Nord/Imperial colonial housing like in Dagon Fel, Caldera, and Seyda Neen... Telvanni architecture... and a lot of different Velothi architecture... including those in Vivec City...

I am sure, if you want to have little to do with S.T., that you can find things they will not use
however we DO use some of their stuff and our mods are very friendly, but how much you wanna participate with the other mods in Beyond Cyrodiil is up to you... and thank you for wanting to help out TES4 Vvardenfell Big Grin
thank you for the welcome! =)

I've been looking over the concept thread, and, I've been noticing a fair few of the concept's links are dead =/ if there's any chance of getting the dead ones back up, in some form, it'd be much appreciated =)

Very nice stuff, also!
Everyone treat Kaelis with the utmost respect! He is a friend of mine and he makes some damn fine models!
Quote:Originally posted by Hector the Hooded
Everyone treat Kaelis with the utmost respect! He is a friend of mine and he makes some damn fine models!
haha, we treat everyone with respect, at least i try to, and be a good example of it :yes:

don't worry about it... the big rule is respect... with respect comes all the rest of the goodness
SIGN ME UP!!

Have experience on landscape and city building. I Enjoy waterfalls (and a great deal of flowers and plants and incorperate them well) and lights operated by switches. Hook me up with a town or city. Perfer City and I will use water and flowers (along with my use of models to create custom furniture) I know to create elegance you have never seen!!
Welcome! :bounce:

Which are more experienced with? You can either claim a small city and mod both interior and exterior, or a large one, and mod only the exterior, as long as you're as good as you say. Wink

The claiming system is still being worked on a bit here, so things might be a bit mixed up atm, but it shouldn't be long before everything's finally done. Big Grin
Mh Hi! I was just looking around, and your concept art looks great, particularily your Dagoth Bonemould and Redoran.I just have one or two suggestions;

-Add the other Vamp clans to your mod

-The Twin Lamps were a pretty big feature in TES; III, that they were trying to ban slavery on Vvardenfell.It fits in pretty well with your storyline.

-also, I have a Dumneri Translator, if you dont already have one.Could be usefull.

Unfortunatly, I have no photoshop skills, or much TEDS construction set knowedge, so I won't be much help.
Good Luck on the Mod
Hey I'd love to put some work in! I'm good mostly for claims, but I'll work hard . I just have to finish up a pair of interior claims I'm working on in Silgrad city right now, then I can start pretty much anywhere you need me! :banana:
Welcome noobage and cire992! :bounce:

noobage- We appreciate feedback and/or suggestions, so please don't hesitate to post ideas ! !

cire992- That's great! As you may already know, what's most important for the mod at the moment, are modelers, texturers and modders. A new modder keen to help is always brilliant, and the fact you've previous experience with ST is a good sign too, so please, by all means feel free to claim something that appeals !

Big Grin And you're exactly 2 years and 1 day older than me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19