Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: TES4: Vvardenfell - SIGN UP HERE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Hi,

I would like to help with implementing House Telvanni.

I can work on what parts of the mod I'm needed on, scripting and placing models etc.

Looking forward to seeing this done.
Cool, that's no problem. :yes:

JonSatriani is currently working on the exterior Telvanni set, and I believe he started working on an interior set. Once we've made a decision on our recent poll regarding Galadrielle's content converter, we can make a proper, fresh start with managing claims and exterior locations again.
I can help placeing models, If you'd like
Welcome to Vvardenfell :wave:

I will put you in as a general modder if you like. there are open claims, take a look around.
I am more than willing to help as a general modder. I am very capable with interiors and exteriors, but I also have some scripting ability and creativity (for quests, dialogue, and what-not).
Out of curiosity, what happened to Kukulza?
He hadn't time to continue running the mods he was leading, and left. He left about September last year. Sometimes he'll come online, but not as often anymore.
Hi, I would like to sign up for work on "TES4: Vvardenfell". Do you need a voice actor? I would be happy to oblige! Any Imperial or Breton dialogue will do!

Thanks!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19