Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: TES4: Vvardenfell - SIGN UP HERE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
No one likes my morbidly obscene sense of humor!

Really though welcome to the team! :goodjob: :yes:
Tis cool, I've got a fully-functional warped sense of humour.

I don't know how often I'll be able to be on here, I'm running a hookup to a sincerely glitchy wireless network run by hippies, but that said I'll have a nose around and see if I can come up with anything.
Hey, I've heard that you guys are looking for modders and though I don't have much experience in the TES IV CS and only a little more in TES III CS if there are any task which I can lend a hand with, give me a shout. I learn pretty fast and my lack of skill can be directly attributed to the lack of time which I've spent with the CS. Though I don't really know if I'm of any use to you, give me a shout if you have any menial tasks that I could do to lighten your loads. If not no worries. At any rate, have a good one.
Welcome to the team!
Holy, that was fast. Do you have any ideas as to what I can do?
There are many positions availible, as an Oblivion modder myself, I only started using it about two months ago... it's simple to learn, pretty much the same as the Morrowind CS (which I had prior experience with before I moved onto the Oblivion CS). Wink

If you wish to be a modder for the project, there are plenty of small and large tasks availible. Download the ST files (unless you haven't alread), and try learn a little about how the CS works. When you feel you understand the basics and are comfortable with it, move onto a claim. Smile

If you can't find any claims, feel free to PM one of the core members: KuKulzA, Ebonyknight, Hector, me (Dave_91) etc. we'll gladly assist or find you something. =)

Have fun, and welcome to the team. :banana:
welcome Moryal :bounce:
hello everyone! i just heard about this mod and i am extremely excited. Morrowind is my favorite game of all time and it has been my dream that it would be converted into Oblivion quality. I would love to join the team if possible. I'm a huge fan of TES and am also an experience modder. I can't texture things but I can do extensive work with the construction set. Just let me know what you think.
Quote:Originally posted by timmay
hello everyone! I just heard about this mod and I am extremely excited. Morrowind is my favorite game of all time and it has been my dream that it would be converted into Oblivion quality. I would love to join the team if possible. I'm a huge fan of TES and am also an experience modder. I can't texture things but I can do extensive work with the construction set. Just let me know what you think.

Hello and welcome to the team. Smile
thank you! well i guess i really just need more info on what to do now...if someone could write me an email explaining what needs to be done, what i can do, etc...please do so.

schweikera@yahoo.com
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19