Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Morag Tong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Let's brainstorm around the Morag Tong! Big Grin
  • Should we have a guildhall for the Morag Tong in Soluthis?
  • If so, where in the city do you think it should be located?
  • Do you have any really cool ideas for honorable writs that can be carried out in the city? Really cool in the sense they aren't just 'kill that guy', not that a few of those wouldn't be fun too.
  • How do we highlight the difference between Morag Tong and the Dark Brotherhood?
  • Any other ideas come to mind?
I think so, it would be cool

How about a guy has borrowed money from a Royal member or someone important and he or she owes more than they can ever wish to have. You are sent to kill that person and get tied up in a conspiracy or something.
Howdy

Morag Tong Guildhall ...yes

What about the sewers?

Some of the executions could be internal orders, I like the idea of having the player find and execute DB members especially those who might have priestly involvment in the following of Sithis, even as far as to discover and aquire items used in the worship of Sithis

We can highlight the fact that the Morag Tong is the original order of assasins and the DB is mearly a sleazy offshoot, NPC dialogue can elude to the strife between the 2 parties and the desire to get rid of them

Enjoy
Bob
How about:

"Go to Cyrodiil. In the town of Cheydinhal, there is a large sanctuary of Dark Brotherhood members. It is one of the larger bases of operation, so this should deal a major blow to the Dark Brotherhood that will be hard to recover from. However, leave the Argonian Ocheva alive so she can tell her superiors what happened."

Then, after that, supposing that Ocheva is left alive:

"The sanctuary of the Dark Brotherhood you took care of a while back is now empty, forever harming the Brotherhood's grasp on Cyrodiil. We have tracked the argonian you let live to an area north of Cheydinhal. It is an old fort, Fort Farragut. We beleive this to be where her superiors are located. Kill them for me. You can take what ever you may find inside for yourself."

I, however, feel Cyrodiil is off-limits as far as our quests go. But, if they are indeed possible, this will ruin all Dark Brotherhood quests for your character to do, which makes sense considering that DB and MT are arch-enemies after all.
:goodjob:

An all out strike against the foe's

Is thier another place that we could put a group of DB where it will impact them as a whole and draw attention from
the higher DB powers?

Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
How about:

"Go to Cyrodiil. In the town of Cheydinhal, there is a large sanctuary of Dark Brotherhood members. It is one of the larger bases of operation, so this should deal a major blow to the Dark Brotherhood that will be hard to recover from. However, leave the Argonian Ocheva alive so she can tell her superiors what happened."

Then, after that, supposing that Ocheva is left alive:

"The sanctuary of the Dark Brotherhood you took care of a while back is now empty, forever harming the Brotherhood's grasp on Cyrodiil. We have tracked the argonian you let live to an area north of Cheydinhal. It is an old fort, Fort Farragut. We beleive this to be where her superiors are located. Kill them for me. You can take what ever you may find inside for yourself."

I, however, feel Cyrodiil is off-limits as far as our quests go. But, if they are indeed possible, this will ruin all Dark Brotherhood quests for your character to do, which makes sense considering that DB and MT are arch-enemies after all.
Wait, it's good? Wait, no, bad. ESM's can't interfere in each other, or bad things will happen.
Wait, it's good? Wait, no, bad. ESM's can't interfere in each other, or bad things will happen.

Not quite sure what your refering to as bad?

you have a good idea !

how would adding DB members with some clout to a place in ST interfere with something else?

If we keep it within the boundries of the ST mod and any influence from the DB outside of STcan be handled like it was in MW and TRI

it will work yes?

Enjoy
Bob
If we have the ST ESM doing stuff in the Cyrodiil Worldspace, all the land will disappear and NPC's will fall to their deaths to the flat ground below.
If we have the ST ESM doing stuff in the Cyrodiil Worldspace, all the land will disappear and NPC's will fall to their deaths to the flat ground below.

That would be a bad thing

Hence my question about putting the DB members in ST

We have seen this in MW and TRI, the Nerevarine destroyed the DB base in Mournhold, this should have given alarm to the DB leaders and a Order to search and destroy should have gone out

If I were the leader of the DB and someone came along and took out one of my bases I would do everything in my power to find this person and take him/her out ! This was not done in MW

But we have a chance to do this in OB with ST mod by adding the DB in as a base and if the player joins the MT this quest will become available once the player destroys the base, this will alarm the DB leaders and our hero can be persued by random encounters of DB agents throughout his/her adventuring until such time as (number of agents defeated=a visit from someone high up in the DB chain)

And once this unknown higher up is defeated the random encounters cease

Does this sound reasonable ?
or far fetched?

Enjoy
Bob
I have an idea for a quest for becoming the leader of the guild/group thing. It is inspired by a short story (I don't remember the name) where a famous hunter gets stranded on an island. He finds that on the island there is a retired Russian General who also loves to hunt. The thin is that the general finds all the animals too easy for him, so he starts to hunt people. So this is my idea:

It starts when you are called to the leaders house to finaly meet him and he starts to talk about hunting, and about how it is to easy for him (he obviously has the scaling turned off Tongue). That is when his guards take you and all your weapons and knock you out. He later comes too you in a prison cell that you are in and challenges you to a duel. You get a small little dagger and one hour head start, and have to try to kill him. It would be cool if you could do stuff like set traps and stuff like that, but I don't know if it is possible.

I don't know if it would be entirely possible, or would fit lore-wise, but its an idea.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17