Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Black Marsh Resources: Latest bsa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
This is BM Patch Update 05. It includes:
  • A spiralling rock staircase that may come in handy to mount the bridge to Soulrest.
  • DoZeNt's mossy jail clothes and mossy robes.
  • DoZeNt's new wine varieties.
  • New city banners by SoK (with a little tweaking from me).
  • Light ray for Stormhold Cathedral (by Koniption - I just realised I haven't used it or checked it yet).
  • New revisions of old models plus the ingredient models for some mushrooms.
  • The Shamanic skull amulet from the Vvardenfell Imports mod.
  • LR's Upper Class Soulrest models.

Download it here: http://www.humyo.com/10031629/BMPatch05Datav2.rar

NB: This is just to remind you that Koniption is still working on the audit of the BM resources and she's still making progress. It's just that it's a big job. When she's ready with a large, comprehensive update then we'll have a fresh set of downloads but for the time being, it's best to stick with the series of updates.
Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
BMPatch05 Data. This includes:
  • A spiralling rock staircase that may come in handy to mount the bridge to Soulrest.
  • DoZeNt's mossy jail clothes and mossy robes.
  • DoZeNt's new wine varieties.
  • New city banners by SoK (with a little tweaking from me).
  • Light ray for Stormhold Cathedral (by Koniption - I just realised I haven't used it or checked it yet).
  • New revisions of old models plus the ingredient models for some mushrooms.
  • The Shamanic skull amulet from the Vvardenfell Imports mod.
  • LR's Upper Class Soulrest models.

Download it here: http://www.humyo.com/10031629/BMPatch05Datav2.rar

NB: This is just to remind you that Koniption is still working on the audit of the BM resources and she's still making progress. It's just that it's a big job. When she's ready with a large, comprehensive update then we'll have a fresh set of downloads but for the time being, it's best to stick with the series of updates.

Ibsen,

I have an idea that will make it easier on the other people. Do keep doing the update patches, for my sake...but you can intermittently upload a whole comprehensive patch for the others to download. For instance, you could upload a whole new comprehensive patch that includes everything through BMPatch05, but still leave that separate patch as an entitiy in itself, for me. Then have another series of patches, then another comprehensive, etc.

Just a thought. I've already downloaded this new BMpatch05, btw.

Koniption
That's a good point. It will be useful for any new recruits to do it that way...
PLEASE TAKE NOTE - I have updated the BMData05Patch with some additions from llamaranger. Please use this link to the file and not the one posted previously: http://www.humyo.com/10031629/BMPatch05Datav2.rar . I will update all links in the previous posts so that they point to the file labelled 'v2'.

For those of you who have already downloaded this file (BMPatch05) then please bear in mind that the only files you need to add from this new file-link are the ones in the filepath of \Meshes\blackmarsh\Architecture\Soulrest and C:\Documents and Settings\Steve\My Documents\New BM Resources\Textures\blackmarsh\architecture\soulrest .
Quick question - what happened to path 04? I can only find the november, december, january and 05 patches. Is 04 now included in 05?
Yes, you should have five files. I realise it's a little confusing so I'll rename to make it easier. The first patch (November) was uploaded onto the forums but I'll add it to Humyo as well. I'm also going to rename the files to make them a little easier to manage. Therefore:

BMPatch01Datav1 = BMDataNovUpdate1 (previous name - posted on the forums earlier)
BMPatch02Datav2 = BMDataDecUpdate01 (previous name)
BMPatch03Datav1 = BMDataDecUpdate02 (previous name)
BMPatch04Datav1 = BMDataJanUpdate1 (previous name)
BMPatch05Datav2 (stays the same)

Just to make things clearer, Patch #4 was the one posted up here: Black Marsh Resources: Latest bsa .
i cant get 3 or 4 working :confused: help
On the opening post of this thread, click on the linky to either BM Patch #3, BM Patch #4...you'll be redirected the post of Ibsen's that had the Humyo account link where you can download the files.

Humyo is a little weird and awkward to navigate. When the Humyo window pops up, click on the link closest to the blue floppy disk icons that reads "Steve Boyes". Then, right click on the patches you want and choose "Download this File". Seems you can't really download the files in places you think you ought to be able to, but doing the method above works.

Koniption
This is BM Patch Update 06. It includes:
  • The (almost) complete list of BM creatures. This includes approx. 62 variations of approx. 33 models. Contributors include Waalx, Koniption, the Dune team, colovrat, Tarnsman, Helborne, Grimdeath (and his team), mr_siika, Phitt, Malo and Elveon.
  • Architecture - LR's Soulrest interiors, Carny Tents from Jagnot, Gypsy Wagon from Floydian1, IronicEcho's tents, Ibsen's Ghost Tenmar Wall hall interiors.
  • Harlequin costume - Ibsen's Ghost.
  • New city banners by Koniption and Ibsen's Ghost.
  • Woghorns by Tarnsman.
  • Easter Island Statue from Elsweyr mod.
  • Geode Portal for Kangumabog by Koniption.
  • Flora - Catnip, Gagroot, Nettle, Plantago, Podtree, Sorrel & Sunflowers by Koniption.
  • Ingredients - from the above flora and creatures.
  • Seashells by morcroft.
  • Trees - retextured Mangroves by Koniption, Silgrad Tower's Black Gum & FF trees and Siegfried's Charred Oak and Valenwood trees.

Download it here: https://www.yousendit.com/download/THE1c...eFhIRGc9PQ
Or here: http://www.humyo.com/10031629/BMPatch06Datav3.rar

NB: I swear that yousendit is the best damn upload site going. Everywhere else seems to screw up at some point or other. The problem is that it only keeps uploads for 7 days. I will keep this URL up and then seek another source that works out as being anywhere near as reliable. Even humyo seems to have stopped performing properly lately....

Final Edit - For all new BM modders, I am currently uploading a complete patch update that includes all patches together in one (that's #01 through to #6).
For the benefit of new modders, I put all of the BM patches together in one single download here: http://www.humyo.com/10031629/BMPatches01-06Data.rar. The OP has been updated with this information.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19