Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Black Marsh Resources: Latest bsa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Excellent news! A new bsa...woohoo! I'm afraid the files just keep coming though. KP has had another busy patch so I'll need to add another file to your collection for the bsa. Here it is...
Got it! :check:
I sent the bsa links via PM including an installation guide.

These can't be posted on the forum due to bandwidth limitations.
Please send the links to your team by PM.

TIA and have fun! Smile
Cheers sandor! I'll get that sorted! =)
Please use the attached data for Steve's (SACarrow) hammock.
The marker file wasn't included in the assets for the bsa and is required to use the hammock.

I'll post a new esm with the hammock added to the furniture folder as discussed via PM a while back. Smile
Luvverly! This should make such a sweet addition. Hammocks look great on beaches (like Soulrest) and are crucial to avoid the creepy-crawlies of jungles. Can I just confirm that the intended location of the furniture marker is indeed directly into the meshes folder? It makes sense as I see other such items there but I just wanted to check.
Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
Can I just confirm that the intended location of the furniture marker is indeed directly into the meshes folder? It makes sense as I see other such items there but I just wanted to check.
Yes, because the normal OB markers are placed in the same folder.
According to Koniption, I'm informed that the clutters folder is missing from the BM bsa. I'm assuming this is the same for everyone else...? It shouldn't be a problem. The folder has a lot in it but in terms of memory size, it shouldn't be too big. I can upload a patch if needs be.
Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
According to Koniption, I'm informed that the clutters folder is missing from the BM bsa. I'm assuming this is the same for everyone else...? It shouldn't be a problem. The folder has a lot in it but in terms of memory size, it shouldn't be too big. I can upload a patch if needs be.

Whoa! Wait Ibsen!

I said the "clutter" meshes folder was missing (has no 's' on the end of the word).

But when I unpacked my BSA, the mesh "clutters" folder was ok and existed (has an 's' on end of the word).

You had two folders set up for clutter objects : "clutter" & "clutters"

Each of the two folders had totally different nif items in them.

I meant to ask you a long time ago why you had two different clutter-type folders, but I just assumed it was for some sort of organizational purpose you had in mind.

Koniption
Yeah, it was a mistake originally but later it helped me to sort through different types of clutter. So I'll only upload the 'clutter' folder then. :yes:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19