Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Black Marsh Resources: Latest bsa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Cheers KP,

Btw, you'll need a decent bandwidth for the next one, folks. Zipped up in .rar file, it comes to just under 600Mb. We now have full creatures, full weapons and armour and lots of clutter. Things will of course be added as we go but we're reaching a plateau with the archives now. I doubt any patches will take us way over this quota.

Hopefully, I can edit this post once the archive arrives. I'm trying to do two uploads here. One includes a back-up of all the files without the file audit and the second will be a back-up with the audited files. I hope the second will become the default but, as KP advised, it's best to do a test-run first. The two will NOT be different; it's just that the second is designed to reduce lagging in-game.

Edit

Here's the first file: http://www.humyo.com/10031629/BMData.rar?a=ggodYHX64PA

Edit - Here's some extra files that I missed out...
hey, not sure if you've tried it, but .7z is definitely a superior format. i've been able to get something like a 70% compression on it.
I just wanted to let everyone know this about the audited files:

Like Ibsen said, do a test run of the audited files first. There was no way I could test every single model that I fixed, in the game afterwards, so a lot of models were not tested in game (though I'm pretty sure they all work - I didn't do anything that I haven't done before). So be sure to report any crashes and when and where they happen, just in case.

Though the files in the second upload have been "audited", I was not able to fix all the bad things on the majority of the files. I focused on the architecture folder for the audit, and even then have not finished all the architecture. I fixed other files in other folders, of course, but was irratic in what i chose to fix in those other folders. Not all statics use the proper collision type, yet (Mopps collison, for those who know what I mean). However, all meshes in all folders were run through the PYFFI program, to optimize them and hopefully decrease lag in the game.

I do plan on working on a second audit, to fix some more of the meshes.

Koniption
@ Sandor - These are the files I'd like to be put into bsa format, please. :goodjob:

17/04/10

The latest archive includes all of the patch files and contains:
  • A spiralling rock staircase that may come in handy to mount the bridge to Soulrest. (IG)
  • DoZeNt's mossy jail clothes and mossy robes. (Doz)
  • DoZeNt's new wine varieties. (Doz)
  • New city banners (SoK - with a little tweaking from IG).
  • Light ray for Stormhold Cathedral (KP)
  • New revisions of old models plus the ingredient models for some mushrooms. (IG)
  • The Shamanic skull amulet from the Vvardenfell Imports mod.
  • Upper Class Soulrest models (LR)
  • The (almost) complete list of BM creatures. This includes approx. 62 variations of approx. 33 models. Contributors include Waalx, Koniption, the Dune team, colovrat, Tarnsman, Helborne, Grimdeath (and his team), mr_siika, Phitt, Malo and Elveon. A special thanks to Waalx for his massive contribution in this respect.
  • Architecture - LR's Soulrest interiors, Carny Tents from Jagnot, Gypsy Wagon from Floydian1, IronicEcho's tents, Ibsen's Ghost Tenmar Wall hall interiors.
  • Harlequin costume - Ibsen's Ghost.
  • New city banners by Koniption and Ibsen's Ghost.
  • Woghorns by Tarnsman.
  • Aurora Screen for Mages Dimension (IG).
  • Anaster Marrowmir's Top hat (LR - thanks to KP for the world model).
  • Full Gideon, Tenmar Wall and Chasepoint interior retextures plus Stormhold doors (IG).
  • Mossy Cave tileset (Leo Gura) & Mangrove cave entrance (IG).
  • New distant LOD (Sandor).
  • Armours and Weapons inc. Madcat 221's Meteoric Iron Weapons, David Whitefang's Blasphemous Staff, some staffs from Trollf's massive Armamentarium, Bonemould armours from Ghogiel, Lexton's Newtscales Armour, Andragorn's Shadow Weapon Pack, Aknevrec's Elven Armours, Koniption's Iguana and Croc armours, Waalx's Argonian Realswords, loads of stuff from the Vvardenfell Imports mod (including clutter and decorative items).
  • Ferimen's Wolven and Vexend races.
  • Saurian race by Fire Legion.
  • COM's Argonian Headsets.
  • Easter Island Statue (from Elsweyr mod).
  • Geode Portal for Kangumabog (KP).
  • Flora - Catnip, Gagroot, Nettle, Plantago, Podtree, Sorrel & Sunflowers and loads more besides (KP).
  • Ingredients - from the above flora and creatures (KP).
  • Seashells (morcroft).
  • Trees - retextured Mangroves by Koniption, Silgrad Tower's Black Gum & FF trees and Siegfried's Charred Oak and Valenwood trees.
  • Architecture and flora by Senten.
  • Naga race by Koniption.
  • Some selected items from Darkness Eternal's Dune tileset, retextured by IG.
  • Various trees by Siegfried and others using Disturbed742 tree resource pack.
  • Ashlander huts from Dave_91.
  • Phitt's fishtanks and artifacts.
  • Medieval books FROM SOMEONE I CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAME OF...ANYONE?
  • Eye of Argonia by Koniption.
  • Complete Paatru clutter, lights and furniture by Koniption.
  • Koniption's wonderful mossy tree.
  • Argonian statue from dittomagnet's Swampmoth Island mod.
  • Assorted architectural items from Mighty Joe Young's packs on Speckled Guar's site.
  • Some textures from the Pelagius tileset by Jakhar.

Download it here: http://www.humyo.com/10031629/BMDatav2.3...9qOt_y43G0

Edit: There are two files missing from this collection that were corrupted in KP's original audit but please add these to the collection, either by over-writing or simply adding them to the collection: http://www.filefront.com/16155771/Replac...dit01.rar/ .

IMPORTANT: Please take note that these files are in the standard folder format. These are also the files that can be used to be put into bsa format and hosted by sandor but the link above WILL NOT BE IN BSA FORMAT JUST YET.
Hi IG,

I DL the BMv2.33Data file, however this file (missing files) is not available for downloading.

Could you check the file?

Thanks,

sandor
Hi sandor,

That was KP's old link. She deletes them after a while to be on the safe side. Here's a better, more up-to-date link: http://www.humyo.com/10031629/Extra%20Fi...w2D3o5F-cA .

A last minute addition as well here. I think I can add these sload files to the archive too: http://www.humyo.com/10031629/BMKPSloadF...5noYxY9oGA .
I guess the new bsa is ready?
Quote:Originally posted by DoZeNt
I guess the new bsa is ready?

No, it's not ready yet. But I think it might be soon - maybe.

Koniption
Yes, it's on its way. It's still fine to mod with the files given above but sandor will be sorting out the bsa for us shortly.
Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
Hi sandor,

That was KP's old link. She deletes them after a while to be on the safe side. Here's a better, more up-to-date link: http://www.humyo.com/10031629/Extra%20Fi...w2D3o5F-cA .

A last minute addition as well here. I think I can add these sload files to the archive too: http://www.humyo.com/10031629/BMKPSloadF...5noYxY9oGA .
Thanks, I downloaded the files.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19