Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Black Marsh Resources: Latest bsa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
ANNOUNCEMENT

I need to let everyone know that I have some tasks to perform for the archive that sandor let me know about. This means that the resulting bsa will be a much more reliable download with no errors but it does also mean that a final release of the bsa will take a little longer. I'd recommend downloading the latest archive above to make sure you can mod okay in the meantime.

If you wanted to delete the files later and just use the bsa then my advice is to keep a copy of the BM archive .rar file handy. When you get the bsa then you can use that instead and just cross-reference everything in the .rar file to work through deleting all of the old objects in the folders. This should de-clutter your drive space and won't take long. :yes:

Apologies to those with crappy bandwidths. I feel your pain.
I eagerly look forward to seeing the long-awaited bsa. I'll get the latest version of the files in the meantime.
Still grinding away with exam stuff at the moment. Not a good time. I'll get there eventually....
Thanks. And hope the exam stuff turns out alright...
Sorry for keeping people waiting on the bsa, guys! I'm snowed under at work. :bash:
No worries. I've been hard pressed to get back up to speed after my own holidays...
Here's a file for sandor's benefit who is putting together our bsa file: http://www.humyo.com/10031629/BMDataBSAU...yyRyHILyp4 .

@ sandor - I'm just about to send a PM. Please check through my notes and then this file can be used to add or overwrite any other entries ready for the bsa.

@ Everyone else - I spent the last couple of days getting the files ready for the bsa update. We should be on course for a complete bsa archive file now....
Thanks IG, I'll reply to your PM 's asap. Smile
Ooops! I forgot some other stuff. They're just retextured buildings: http://www.humyo.com/10031629/BMDataBSAU...kCfff2f6Q8 .
I just returned from my holiday. Smile

DL the files, if I have a question I'll send a PM. :check:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19