Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Black Marsh Resources: Latest bsa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Ibsen, would it help if I uploaded the bsa to my domain when it's time for a new version? I have the space and unlimited bandwidth, and I usually push 1Mb/s download speed when getting stuff. Server's located in Denmark.
Yes, it might do. Various people have issues with different servers. Some don't like filefront whilst others seem to have problems with humyo. The biggest problem for me, however, is simply uploading them in the first place. I have tried uploading a fixed version of part 2 of the archive, which causes a lot of people issues because of the filepath problem, but all sites seem to struggle with uploading it now. Filefront, Dropbox and humyo all seem to quit. Only yousendit is reliable but that only keeps uploads for 7 days.
i use dropbox. the upload is dead simple (either download their program and upload directly, or upload normally via the interwebs). there is no wait time or anything to navigate when downloading, one only clicks the link and gets the file (click here to test). files uploaded publicly can be linked as usual, and files (or whole folders) uploaded privately can be accessed by people who are given access via email, which could be handy for files of high security. it also has a good storage capacity (2 gigs) and allows you to gain more storage by referring friends. it also comes with a built in gallery feature which could be good for storing screenshots. nothing is ever deleted, and you can easily move, rename, or even revert to previous versions of files. so, if you're interested, click this link.
Yes, it's good but, as I said, at the moment it's not permitting uploads reliably.
are you sure its not a problem on your end, with the connection for example? that seems rather likely if many services are giving you problems.

also excuse the rant, hadn't noticed you included dropbox on your list.
Yes, it's highly likely it's my issue. I just have no idea how to get it fixed. It normally resolves itself after a while.
Humyo finally decided to allow me to upload the fixed version of Part 2 of the archive. See the link in the OP.
I've downloaded part 1,2,3 and 1-6 patch.rar. But i still have problems with textures.

EDIT: I've downloaded the part 2 version 2, and now its good. :check:
I'm posting up 'patch update 07' here for the benefit of Koniption who works on the audit. Download it here: http://www.humyo.com/10031629/BMDataPatc...90DdNZyFZ0 .

For everyone else, stay tuned for a complete new archive soon (not tonight though...my PC is playing the old, "let's invent a new error" game). I'll upload it for sandor's benefit who has offered to make a bsa-format archive out of it....so no more piddling little file updates then....
IG,

I have successfully downloaded the "Patch Update 07", and have saved it. FYI.

KP
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19