Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: TES4: Vvardenfell sign up!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
glad to hear it!
I too was drawn by the fact that Silgrad Tower was/is such a great mod, and I had to check it out....
of course there was Tamriel Rebuilt... but you see... I sort of saw it as...
Why settled for the widely spread and stiff Jin Dynsty when you can ride with the Mongols and form the Yuan? ...alright, kinda weird, in short, I found Silgrad to be very welcoming... and as the Velothi Mts. seemed to have been a project already, I decided to make Vvardenfell, and I gathered my comrades, EnnJ, Ixosis, falco, dentar, arbiter, batman, and all the rest all came here little by little and we began developing...
...I do hope to leave my mark on helping out with the other mods in little ways, like in Legio Argonis or in Azhag's Orc Camp, or maybe helping to make a few dungeons in the Velothi Mts., but as you can see this task will be huge, so as a team we need to work hard.... and enjoy every bit of it when complete! Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
glad to hear it!
I too was drawn by the fact that Silgrad Tower was/is such a great mod, and I had to check it out....
of course there was Tamriel Rebuilt... but you see... I sort of saw it as...
Why settled for the widely spread and stiff Jin Dynsty when you can ride with the Mongols and form the Yuan? ...alright, kinda weird, in short, I found Silgrad to be very welcoming... and as the Velothi Mts. seemed to have been a project already, I decided to make Vvardenfell, and I gathered my comrades, EnnJ, Ixosis, falco, dentar, arbiter, batman, and all the rest all came here little by little and we began developing...
...I do hope to leave my mark on helping out with the other mods in little ways, like in Legio Argonis or in Azhag's Orc Camp, or maybe helping to make a few dungeons in the Velothi Mts., but as you can see this task will be huge, so as a team we need to work hard.... and enjoy every bit of it when complete! Big Grin

What?! Arbiter with ''a''?! Big Grin
Be glad, he didn't even list me! X(

:lmao: no biggie though!
I was kidding. Big Grin
[Secretly plots to overcome KuKulzA]
refer to the first post (thread-opener) if you want your name listed....
see lots of dictators kept close watch on their comrades... and when one didn't do "what he was supposed to".... he disappeared... :brew:
...and his name wasn't on the list anymore.... hmm.... where did he go?

:lmao:
So I'm not doing my part? :poorme: So where am I to go...?

Big Grin

Actually, I am trying to think up some quest-lines for the guilds and factions in Balmora right now, but been kind of busy lately, with school starting up this week, and I work in an accounting office, and tax season has just started up as well. Not only that, but Astarsis and I have been pretty hard at work on the new site for the Encyclopaeddia Oblivionicus (he's a harder slave driver than you, KuKulzA! :lmao: )
Looks like yout dissaperance didn't work so well, KuKulzA?
I don't make people work by being a slave driver, I am a motivational speaker... Big Grin
Or so you claim... Big Grin
Kidding.
If this is the place to sign up then heres my post

Hi my name is Shane Lozon

My account is ebonyknight

I love morrowind and have tons of great ideas to help you guys out

My email address is The_future_tyson@hotmail.com so if you would like to hear any ideas please send me an email about what house,clan,faction or anything and ill conjure something up

I cant wait to play this mod Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38