Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: TES4: Vvardenfell sign up!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
I'd be happy to help out.
:wave: Then I welcome you, JONJONAUG!
ESF name: Ghogiel
Skills: Modeling
interested in doing- Hmm...next I want to try an organic...creature perhaps

When its done I'll contribute a model to the project. I'm still new to max, so I'm hesitant to say I have skills yet. But here is what I've been working on: MW Dwemer Armor
Quote:Originally posted by Ghogiel
ESF name: Ghogiel
Skills: Modeling
interested in doing- Hmm...next I want to try an organic...creature perhaps

When its done I'll contribute a model to the project. I'm still new to max, so I'm hesitant to say I have skills yet. But here is what I've been working on: MW Dwemer Armor

Welcome to Beyond Cyrodiil! Cool

I'm positive you'll find that there's a lot that needs doing here, if you're interested in modelling, then you may want to check out THIS BOARD. All the help we get in bringing the province of Morrowind back is very welcome! :yes:
name- Cruxvader
Skills- Writing, skinning, voice acting
interested in doing- The voice of Dagoth Velos and write his auto biography

CONTACT DETAILS

ianthecrusader@yahoo.com
crusader57x, aim
ESF: Orc_Hunter/Lietuvis
Skills: Scripting and other text oriented tasks.
Interested In: Scripting, writing, literature/lore, NPCs, possible dungeon or small town creation. Tongue

First post here as well, so might as well say hello to everyone!

Contact Info:
arasguitarist@yahoo.com
AIM: arasguitarist
Hey, I talked to KuKulzA earlier, and I'd like to be one of the story writers on the team if possible. I also could do building creation, NPC, or any other writing. Thanks.

Contact Info:
Xfire - Aurocks
AIM - Aurocks227
MSN - aurocks@hotmail.com
Email - aurocks@gmail.com
alright guys, welcome aboard!:bounce:

cruxvader:
Alright, but if you want to work on the bio of Velos start soon... I want to see what you do as you go along and help with the developement since I have a certain idea of him but your perspective and ideas and certainly welcome, I will only advise and guide as a mod-leader and original creator should, but his creation will be your work if you so choose

Lietuvies:
as for now, no major scripting work, however making quest ideas and literature is needed.... so far all we have for completed literature is my stuff, and I am sure you guys don't wanna read book after book written by me (however good they are Cool) Big Grin

Aurocks:
yep, I talked to you before... your idea will be tough to implement but we'll see how to do it...
Hi, my name basyt_goofy, and I never ever helped making a MOD. Especially a TES Series MOD. I'm not very good at using the construction set, but I can help concerning this: the website. It doesn't look very good, but mainly because it was made in a hurry. I don't want to offend the guy who made the website, but it's not really nice. I will make the website, free of charge, and I will finish it the day after tommorow(I already started it). This is a sample of what I can do concerning websites: http://rpg-online.xhost.ro and http://tes.xhost.ro

I hope you will consider my offer, and say Yes. The guy who is already working with the site will write stuff, and I will post it on the website. Thanks!
We NEED you for my Aldmeris mod! We need somebody to make a website for us and you will do perfect! It needs to have a link to the forum on it! contact me for further details!

Aldmeris
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38