Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: TES4: Vvardenfell sign up!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Quote:Originally posted by Harikari
We get hungry sometimes... :evil:
I don't really know what you are talking about Confusedhrug:
Cool I just had a very nice snack... not hungry at the moment

...although I hear human flesh is tasty! :chaos:
I bet its hard to eat with that snout...
That's probably why he changed his avatar again. Now he can even store some extra in his face for later.
My god he did again
Oh well this one is best
Ask Roger the Shrubber
you guys are so smart...

hollow heads are ever so convenient...
personally I use it to store my hoard of Airhead candies...
air head... hehehe Big Grin
hehe, good one
If there is a position left, i could do some exteriors but im useless at anything else. i have not got much experience with modding apart from the tamriel rebuilt project, i also do plug-ins for Ashes of Apocalypse.

:banana: :bananarock: :banana: :banana: :bananarock: :bananarock:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
There will be plenty of exteriors to do. We're doing ALL of Vvardenfell.

Though the randimizer thingy might do that
Welcome aboard durge. :bounce:

And like Harikari said, we will have lots of exteriors to work on, but even though much of it will be made using the random terrain generator, we will still need to go in and edit parts here and there to make everything work and look as close to the original as we can. :yes:
I've been trying to get access to these forums for days now... for some reason I couldn't get my account activated until just now when I tried using a different email address... ANYWAY...

I'm definately in. I think this project is a great idea. Here's a list of my capabilities:
- I could do some voice acting
- Audio tweaking (this would be good for when other people submit audio files of their voice acting - I can clean them and make them sound crisp and clear instead of sloppy and unprofessional - I can make stuff recorded on a cheap computer microphone sound like it is actually recorded professionally with no background noise or static/fuzz).
- Music - I'm a classicaly trained musician with audio engineering experience and have released 3 electronic/harpsichord fusion albums independantly which are currently available through various digital distribution channels and online stores such as amazon.com
- Exterior and interior designing/building, especially city planning (I'd especially love to work on Vivec).
- I have 3d Studio Max 7 and have some modeling capabilities, and am currently in school for game content creation where I will learn more modeling and some animation.
- I am pretty good at texturing as well.
- Because I'm in school for game development I have a lot of knowledge on game engine mechanics, 3d graphics technology/techniques, and other game-related technical things, especially the new paralax mapping technology which is going to be used in Oblivion.
- I own and maintain Morrowind-Mods.org - which can provide additional exposure and hosting for the files when we begin producing things. The TES4: Vvardenfell project (and other Morrowind-related projects such as Silgrad) would be the ONLY Oblivion mods I would be willing to host on Morrowind-Mods.org BECAUSE it is directly related to Morrowind.

So pretty much the only thing I'm not good at would be scripting. I do plan to try to teach myself a little of it though, but I'm sure I won't be a master. Coding just isn't my thing. Other things I do lack are time, and focus. So I'd like for all of you to feel free to contact me whenever you have things in mind that I could help with based on what i listed up there, that way I don't get side-tracked until the point of getting nothing done or loose focus. I'll hang around here as much as I can though to participate in the discussions as well. I have a spring break coming up April 15th to April 24th, so I will be especially available then for getting work done, which should be good timing with the release of Oblivion. Smile

- Brett / Cryonaut
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38