Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: TES4: Vvardenfell sign up!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
welcome to TES4 Vvardenfell forums!
Hey, I don't know anything about modding, but I'm pretty good with a computer and know some basic programming. I don't have much free time with college and running but I really enjoy video games and I would like to learn how to mod and maybe help you guys with this project. I have done a little acting and was in choir in high school so I might be of some help with the voice acting. If you guys want my help I would be glad to join. Big Grin
Welcome to both of you, we can always use more help! :goodjob:
sup
I might be able to help. I can do exterior (just can't really shape landmasses according to a map too well...) and interior cells, scripting, quests, and I'm trying to become knowledgable about Morrowind lore.
welcome to TES4 Vvardenfell! Big Grin
Hello! I'd like to do Dagon Fel and a big quest in that town + the environs!
welcome, right now we're all working on the bitter coast, then we'll transition to another region as an entire team, but that doesn't mean you can't cliam dagon fel,

first you should go over tot he claims thread, and read through it, as well as many of the threads that deal with back story of the enitre mod as well as separte groups and factions, for example, i believe dagon fel and sheogorad are beign heavily colonized by nords, so you should check into that as well,

so, welcome, and good luck :goodjob:
Quote:Originally posted by VictoriousDefender
Hello! I'd like to do Dagon Fel and a big quest in that town + the environs!
and adding to what batman has said... heres some info to start you off
you really need to look through the forum and get good idea of the region... Sheogorad is colder, rainier, and unpleasant. It is a maritime environ. Nords, who once colonized the area years ago when the Dwemer and Chimer fought them, are returning...
there is one Ashlander tribe, 3 Telvanni bases, 2 Nord holdings, and several Daedric Shrines.. also Dagon Fell sits atop an ancient Dwemer ruin... betmeri also inhabit the area (they were there in TES3 also)
so think about all this. if you are doing specifically Dagon Fell... that's all good... but remember, it is a Nord fishing village, ancient Dwemer ruin, and Imperial outpost.
i sent him a PM and told him that i replied here, but he only joined this morning, so we'll see if he comes back b4 the day it out...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38