Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: TES4: Vvardenfell sign up!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
okay guys, first i'm sorry if my english is poor but i'm just a french student.
i reply to your subject in order to help you to build up the vvardenfel mods for OBLIVION, i'm actually a french informatics students, i'm able to do short and proper scripts for the game (well, let me about 2 weeks to familiarize with the prgrammation langage), i'm a very fond of TES fan, i've been ended morrowind a thousand times and i really wanna help you to increase the cyrodill territory with the morrowind's one.
okay so that's it, if i've been interesting to you, just mail me at: torcal@info.iut-amiens.fr
i would like to help please. ic could probably only contribute a little but will do whatever it takes. Please let me help. I can make rooms and dungeons but cant retexture or stuff like that. never made a script but know the basics and could pick that up fast. email me at jschantz420@yahoo.com
Hey, I'm a Comp sci Major who loved scripting for tesIII. I did work on wizard's Island (Jesus Freak). I can do a little bit of voice acting if need be. Please count me in.
sign me up! I can't help with any actual graphics because I own the 360 version of Oblivion, but I want to buy the PC version soon (simply for the Construction Set! I want to learn how to mod.), but I'd love to help with the Lore, Factions, Quests, Locations, Items, and Literature and stuff of the place.

You can contact me with any details you need at x_collapse-of-my-heart_x@hotmail.com
Nekulor recruited me at the elder scrolls forums, im a highly skilled texture artist. If you have need of me, sign me up. I'll do what I can if you have need of my skill.
Hey, i'm from the elderscrolls forums. i cant play oblivion yet but until i have a graphic card there are probably a lot of other things i can do such as concept art etc.

you can sign me in. :cheers:
Hey! Do you need a modeller?
I show my work in Visual Development/My work(Raz) thread.
And here is something new:

Daedric Daikatana (without textures)
welcome all! :bounce:
and yes, 3d modelers and texturers very welcome!
If you want an original music score then I would love to help. Check out some of my work for the Daggerfall remake Project Dungeon Hack to get an idea of my orchestral arranging.

www.rhmusic.net/dfmusicproject/
Only problem might be Daggerfall's heavy influence on your music style... Vvardenfell is far away from Iliac Bay, and so its music shouldn't give the feel of the Iliac Bay area.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38