Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: TES4: Vvardenfell sign up!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
cool! welcome aboard! :goodjob:
Thanks. Two questions: is there an official claims thread and is the main thread listing existing claims up to date?
it is not up to date
pardon us, we are still trying to rebuilt our ideas after the new TES4 lore kinda tore some of it apart and agreed with some other parts of our plans... but I hope to start update everything after my studying for exams is done...
I understand. I'm in the process of restarting an old TC that I had previosly worked on. We had all of the lore worked out, consistant with everything that we had learned in Morrowind (specifically concerning the Dwemer, but also concerning the Imperials, etc, etc) and now we have to totally re-do our mod plot because our backstory was rendered inconsistant.

Its a pisser, to be sure. Tongue
i would like to help you guys out but the problem is i dont have any experience with the editor, the only thing i can help with is writing quests.
Quote:Originally posted by dutchman
I would like to help you guys out but the problem is I dont have any experience with the editor, the only thing I can help with is writing quests.
no problem! :bounce: welcome to TES4 Vvardenfell!
quest writing is very important....
don't wanna end up like TES3 TR, all land, some completed with cities and no people, and no quests...
quests are important ya :yes: and glad to have you with us!
ok i will try to come up some good stories, but i need a little help like info on what you have planned your certain area, i would like to start with hla oad...
Quote:Originally posted by dutchman
ok I will try to come up some good stories, but I need a little help like info on what you have planned your certain area, I would like to start with hla oad...
that is a good idea I will bump the Hla Oad thread for you
I wanna help out if i can Big Grin. I cant really model that well at all though if u want me to i can try but i can skin pretty well =)
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin I told this morning to a friend that a Vvardenfell mod for Oblivion would be really a good idea, and then i discover this forum Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin. I don't have any experience yet with the editor, so I wonder if I could help you by working on the concept art : characters and architecture.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38