Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: TES4: Vvardenfell sign up!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
draw what you think House Dres architecture would be like Confusedhrug:
that's what I am doing, the more the merrier
I'm also willing to do repeditive CS labor when it's needed. What I really want to do is work on Daedra, but I'll do what I can to help.
Daedra work? Great. If you played TES3 you know there is alot of it

:banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock:

I also need it at THE ISLE OF BLACK, lots of daedric stuff, just not mentioned yet
Count me in, more than willing to help, and I work out of home so I have alot of time. I have very little knowledge of the CS but I can and will learn to do anything asked. Just give me a heads up via e-mail or PM.
Welcome :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock:

God Im getting tired of typing welcome
Hiya, I'm Rio. I found this idea of a Vvardenfell mod while looking for mods for Oblivion. I have my own copy of Oblivion, but I've not tried to mod anything for it. I was wondering if I could possibly help.

Last year, me and my friends made prospects of creating a mod for Morrowind; a sort of sci-fi total conversion. Being an amateur artist, they wanted me to help do concept art of races. Unfortunately, the idea was dropped before it really took off, as only about 3 people were actually working on it, myself included.

I really love the idea of remaking Vvardenfell using the Oblivion engine. I've never tried my hand at textures, so if I'm let to help, maybe I could do concepts, or even scripts for NPCs and such. If you want me to, I could also do voice acting for a character. I've always thought it would be great to have a mod for Oblivion that encompassed all of Tamriel. Though this isn't it, it does help people step towards that thought.
G'day guys (and gals?)

If you're in need of any Nord voices, being a scotsman I'm sure I could help out. I'm handy with PSP & Photoshop and I'm currently bashing away at the CS trying to figure the bloody thing out.

I do have TES3 but I'm totally clueless regarding the Lore...but I'm fairly sure I could churn out some books for you regardless.

So yeah, I'm in.
I'm not too good with scripting or modelling, and I'd rather leave dialogue and quests to the guys who have a good grasp of the plot, but I'd like to help with the landmass once this gets started.
Hey people,
I'd like to contribute with voice acting to your mod. I like to (and IMHO can) do Dunmer voices, but I'm also good with Nord.
Also, I know quite a lot about the lore, so I may happen to write 1 or 2 books when I have nothing better to do, or come up with quest ideas.
As for the CS, count me out Smile.

Cheers
welcome with the team :bananarock:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38