Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: TES4: Vvardenfell sign up!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
sounds great. Thanks. As in another tread, I'm fully willing to help with the UV-maps.
Next to that, if you can give me some references and stuff, I'm totally willing to contribute with the models. (Only thing is that I have never modelled for Oblivion before, so I don't know about any specific things that need to be done for the game. Anyone who could tell me this? (Talking about detail limits, hard/soft edge ability, ...))
well i fort id better post here so i wanna jion the team. i can mod in the CS, i used morroinds loads so pretty much the only thing i cant do in the CS do is scripting and quest building, im also learning to to modeling and hoping to have a look at texturing.

:wave:
hold on, is there a maya uploader for oblivion CS?
welcome cooper! :bounce:

Quote:Originally posted by Morningwind
hold on, is there a maya uploader for oblivion CS?
I think you can import from CS to Maya using Nif-something? but not exporting from Maya as far as I know :confused:
the nif exporter can use .obj files, wich are used by Maya, so no problem there Morningwind
Quote:Originally posted by ApellA
the nif exporter can use .obj files, wich are used by Maya, so no problem there Morningwind
:bananarock: :wasted: :banana:
so yeah if im not on the list sign me up after all im *doing* the mages guild :explained: BANG BANG BANG
If I could do quests I would claim a faction, or help with a faction.

I will do the interiors of them. ANd hopefully some towns eventhough alot has been claimed.
ESF name: sephwhite
Skills: Dialogs, stories conceptual art work and a fast learner on other stuff.
interested in doing- Quests, storylines, helping with lore, books, coding probably (know a little of this little of that.) Terrain (outdoors stuff)

Have you settled on a story line yet or is it still in the developement stage, if you have or just have some strong runners for ideas could you point them out to me as Id love to read them and maybe try to add a little something to it?
Hello and Welcome! :applause:
Im not a lead member but ill give you links to the basics
Main Story Here
Current quests And Guild Ideas here
Its a good Idea to pay attention to the boards because thing get updated like every 5 minites there is just that many members.

I Hope you have fun here sephwhite Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38